VB6 Aurora > Gallery

Unfortunate bubble of space. Any way to fix this?

(1/3) > >>

Ayeshteni:
http:i. imgur. com/wubGgih. jpg

Started a game with random jump points in Sol.     Ended up with three, which is fine.     All three were dead ends.     Went into SM and added a JP.     Dead end.     Added another.     Dead end as well.       

Any way to fix, or do I need to start again?

Edit: Really doesn't want me to show the picture, gave up trying.   

Aye.       

Trafalgar:
You can attach your image instead, like so:

(I don't have an answer, because I don't play Aurora - someone I know linked this thread and I just happened to have an account here for some reason)

83athom:
If you set a system as unsurveyed in the System View (F9) you can resurvey the jump points and possibly find a new undiscovered one (usually won't find more after 2 surveys). You can also circle the system with a ship that has active sensors and pick up a Jump Gate that is floating around.

Ayeshteni:
Alas no, didn't work (unless I am exceedingly unlucky), done as you said and resurveyed 4 out of the five non-Sol systems, all came up the same (only 1 JP).   Somewhat suspect it just means you resurvey the system but the JP number remains the same (unless, as I said, I am exceedingly unlucky). 

P. S.  thank you Trafalgar for posting the piccy.  :)

Aye. 

Andrew:
I think in SM mode on the system details screen in the Jump points tab you can add a jump point with one of the buttons. But I don't have Aurora available to check here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version