Author Topic: Window fitting problems  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Judicator (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • J
Window fitting problems
« on: April 24, 2010, 12:34:04 AM »
New to  the game and I am making a decision of jumping into the game while looking at a few of the basics. A trial and error basically.

This is my first trial, in the teams/academy screen, I click the open officers window, go to civilian admins. My planet is an A2 and I have an A5 raring to go but how the heck do I assign him? I click automated assignments on, pick his name on the left window under "seniority of officers within the selected rank", and I have "populations and sectors" as assignment type filter and then I click him on the far right again, and then what?

I suspect that the window is far too large to fit in the screen as the bottom most section is cut out so I may be missing buttons there that can enable me to finish the job. If so, what can I do to reach those buttons?

Edit: It turns out that the window is indeed too big and I can not move it up far enough to where I can get to the 'assign' button. How can I go about fixing this problem?

Offline Hawkeye

• Silver Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: Window fitting problems
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 12:54:00 AM »
FAQ is your friend!

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2033
Ralph Hoenig, Germany