Author Topic: Awaiting acknowledgement?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Varee (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • V
Awaiting acknowledgement?
« on: May 01, 2013, 11:32:55 AM »
Ok i did search and read up about this but nothing seem to apply to my condition. I have inexperience fleet turn off and i can play nor mally for a while then suddenly some of my ship decide that they cant follow instruction instantly anymore? I happen on my salvager task group and even after i split it up all the ship are doing the same. I thouht it is something to do with tf hq so i assign new leader but didnt help. I send them on tf training but it didnt help eithier. They take soooooooo long to response, up to one day with is annoying, i sent my ship just tomlay mne using the launch missile at waypoint comman d and it take about one day for that ship to lay one mine, the missile tube only take 260 sec to reload and the shup got internal mag. Am i missing something or is this a bug?
Ps my military ship seem fine though, all of them dont have the downtime

Offline FyrenEyce

• Leading Rate
  • F
Re: Awaiting acknowledgement?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »
I don't use mines so no idea on the mine layer issue but for your junkers, do they have cargo bays or freighters accompanying them? If not they have nowhere to put the salvage, so they will just sit there spamming awaiting acknowledgement messages forever.

Offline Varee (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • V
Re: Awaiting acknowledgement?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 08:50:37 PM »
Well they only spam it ofr a bit, the junker have both internal cargo space and another cargo ship with it, both are not really full yet, having about 4000 space in cargoship and 2000 in the junker left.