Author Topic: Possible System Map bug  (Read 1047 times)

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
Possible System Map bug
« on: April 10, 2010, 03:54:03 AM »
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so can other people check this please, before I report it?

The F3 System Map -> Display 2 tab -> Hide Surveyed Survey Location option doesn't appear to work. I can't see any changes whatsoever by clicking this box on or off. If it's on, it's supposed to only show those survey locations which have yet to be surveyed.
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!" - Pericles (430 B.C.)
"A government big enough to give you everyt

Offline sloanjh

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Possible System Map bug
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »
Quote from: "AndonSage"
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so can other people check this please, before I report it?

The F3 System Map -> Display 2 tab -> Hide Surveyed Survey Location option doesn't appear to work. I can't see any changes whatsoever by clicking this box on or off. If it's on, it's supposed to only show those survey locations which have yet to be surveyed.

You probably haven't surveyed any grav survey locations (the empty circles) yet.  If this is checked, then they disappear when you survey them.  If this is unchecked, then they show as filled circles.

John

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
Re: Possible System Map bug
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 03:49:48 PM »
Quote from: "sloanjh"
You probably haven't surveyed any grav survey locations (the empty circles) yet.  If this is checked, then they disappear when you survey them.  If this is unchecked, then they show as filled circles.
*light bulb goes off* Ah! The problem was that I didn't realize it only applied to gravitation survey locations. I thought it meant all survey locations, which to me meant geological surveys also. When I checked this, I didn't have the map zoomed out enough to see the grav survey locations, so of course didn't notice them disappearing when I checked the box. Thanks for your help :) I'll be sure to note this only applies to grav survey locations.
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!" - Pericles (430 B.C.)
"A government big enough to give you everyt