Author Topic: 4.7 (latest) SUGGESTIONS  (Read 12156 times)

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
  • Alpine Mountaineer..ohh Yeah!
4.7 (latest) SUGGESTIONS
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:14:51 PM »
From 4.61:"LASTVERB"
it would be good to have load missiles and unload missiles collier commands for between colonies transport (made like components commands)

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
Re: 4.7 (latest) SUGGESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »
STEVE.

in FUEL REPORT-Spare Remaining,SHIPS Lists,r possible setup an "centre on ships to Solar system" BUTTON?

i think r very very useful for jump close to ships trouble and solve fast:)

ty Steve

Offline IanD

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 03:28:55 AM »
Quote from: "waresky"
STEVE.

in FUEL REPORT-Spare Remaining,SHIPS Lists,r possible setup an "centre on ships to Solar system" BUTTON?

ty Steve

I thought there was already a check box for this in the F12 screen that centres on the selected task force and if you click on the event in the Event screen that takes you to the ship in trouble.

Regards
IanD

Offline IanD

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 03:36:18 AM »
Steve
An unload all ship components in the F12 screen would be useful. By the way the load and unload ship components will not cycle for me or repeat, throws up an event error 'Cargo Group cannot load ship components etc'.

Regards
IanD

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »
Quote from: "IanD"
Quote from: "waresky"
STEVE.

ty Steve

I thought there was already a check box for this in the F12 screen that centres on the selected task force and if you click on the event in the Event screen that takes you to the ship in trouble.

Regards
Ty Ian..but...ehm...am know VERY well Aurora:)
for me betetr r in REPORT on Spare-Fuel and Overhaul maintenance timing Screen the BEST choice BUTTON "goto centre of trouble" NOT when coming out on EVENT..BECAUSE an Admiral who care own Fleet WANNA check MONTHS BEFORE the events coming.:D

SO PLS STEVE..setup a "Centr on task Group" button in Spare parts-Fuel and Overhaul timing Screen TY V-Much.
Trust me..trust me:)

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »
Quote from: "IanD"
Steve
An unload all ship components in the F12 screen would be useful. By the way the load and unload ship components will not cycle for me or repeat, throws up an event error 'Cargo Group cannot load ship components etc'.

Regards
Raise hand for me.
Agree

AND plus: "LOAD ALL Ships Components" would BE BETTER order.

Ty again

Ive found an Abandoned Intact City with 1450 piece of cake around:))..so this ORDER r very USEFUL:===

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 10:54:18 AM »
Tankers order'sline: "Unload 90% at Colony" instead "COLONY" can u get another line text? "Unload at CAPITAL" and another "Unload at Colony >100millions people"...??

Are all useful am think.
Ur "game" growth and become more deepst than u expected:)..after 2 century we need some difference and betetr aknowloedgment and management orders:)))
Ty again

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 11:05:18 AM »
(today am spamming?:)

Steve.

Economic Budget Reposrt and SITUATION would be very useful if u can add it on Event Screen.

For a fast check on budget level,before going to Red :D

Offline Brian Neumann

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »
On the missile design screen, the tech level of armor available does nothing to help with the ablative armor.  Could you make higher tech armor use less space to get the same protection?  At max tech maybe have a 1/4 msp be enough for 1 point of ablative damage.  This would keep it from getting to powerfull quickly, but would allow higher tech missiles a better chance to use the ablative armor.  Right now, the only time it is worthwhile is on very large missiles where the percentage of msp used is managable.  On a size six missile it is a major part of the missile, where as a size 24 missile it is quite easy to fit on.

Brian

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 01:53:26 PM »
Steve.
TECH SYSTEM RESEARCH -Category: "SHIP COMPONENTS"

pls Steve,it's possible BLOCK the Research project column-RP's when u click Queue or Queue Top? for selection better on "order"crescent or descent..and not every time re-click RP's every time once u've select items to research..

Are very useful for get on "Queue Top" in oder of "Cost"..
hope u understand what am mean:))

Offline zirman

• Chief Petty Officer
  • z
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 01:53:19 PM »
Hi Steve,
my suggestion is related to ship components manufacturing and its impact on cost and time on a ship construction.
As i understood (thanks to waresky) the components that a player will manufacts during the game, will be used by the shipyard when putting in production a new ship, in order to reduce time and costs of such new ship. This is a very good and interesting feature.
My suggestion is: could you add a "werehouse" section? This will let to the player to have a summary of what he already has in his "stockpile", and add another strategy and logistic element to the game!
Such "werehouse" section could be located in the "industry" window or in the "shipyard" one.

Hope to be usefull to the game development!

Ty
The Universe is Infinite only if you hold it into your Mind!

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 02:07:57 PM »
Zirm ur english ARE awesome..for an italian:))

Offline Hawkeye

• Silver Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
Quote from: "zirman"
Hi Steve,
my suggestion is related to ship components manufacturing and its impact on cost and time on a ship construction.
As i understood (thanks to waresky) the components that a player will manufacts during the game, will be used by the shipyard when putting in production a new ship, in order to reduce time and costs of such new ship. This is a very good and interesting feature.
My suggestion is: could you add a "werehouse" section? This will let to the player to have a summary of what he already has in his "stockpile", and add another strategy and logistic element to the game!
Such "werehouse" section could be located in the "industry" window or in the "shipyard" one.

Hope to be usefull to the game development!

Ty

Hm, there _is_ the "stockpile" button on the industry screen, which will display all components on that planet.
Do you want a more "global" display of parts in order to avoid the "I need some engines for my earth shipyards and I know there have been laying some around somewhere but where?" syndrome?
Ralph Hoenig, Germany

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 01:32:44 AM »
stockpile WINDOW are little-
not very useful

am think Steve if possible cn manage better.
we need more big windows stockpile or much better : warehouse gestion-management

Offline waresky (OP)

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »
Steve.
Obviously u have a tons of suggestions around to check and thinking up them..

This r another my originals..

In Solar System Map,r possible one day or another gave this feature: when center on a task group,right-click mouse,open a little windows and select DIRECTLY on MAP the Task group,without make a selection in normal list left screen?

Ciao and ty for all.