If that would be problem with decimal separator many more things would be crash horrible :-)
I can't find reason why that bug exists in first place. I tested this release on more than 10 computers. And this problem does not occured anywhere.
Hey I solved it!!
1. - Open the portable release.
2. - Open the Control Panel.
3. - Clock, Language, and Region
4. - Region and Language
5. - Formats tab
6. - Additional Settings button
7. - Find the decimal symbol and change it to ","
8. - Hit apply
9. - Profit!
I noticed every time I open AW_Aurora(Administrator mode), the decimal symbol gets back to ". " and it has to be changed again.
The result is you can see all in the brief summary display again, even you pass 1000 tons