C# Aurora > General Discussion

Moving ships between fleets

(1/1)

vorpal+5:
It's basic, but I admit I don't know if there is a solution. Is it possible to move several ships at once from one fleet to another? Ctrl-click does not work for multi-selection, but I can't imagine that after all these years Steve is still moving 36 fighters, one click at a time, from one fleet to another (fighters, FACs, or whatever; you get the idea!).

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: vorpal+5 on May 08, 2024, 01:30:32 AM ---It's basic, but I admit I don't know if there is a solution. Is it possible to move several ships at once from one fleet to another? Ctrl-click does not work for multi-selection, but I can't imagine that after all these years Steve is still moving 36 fighters, one click at a time, from one fleet to another (fighters, FACs, or whatever; you get the idea!).

--- End quote ---

Multi-select works on the ship list for each fleet. Use shift-click or ctrl-click to select, then detach and drag to target.

Or set your fighters up in a strikegroup using squadrons and then detach that.

vorpal+5:
Oh I see, in the RIGHT hand list! It never occurred to me to test multi-detach from there, thanks!

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: vorpal+5 on May 08, 2024, 11:22:32 AM ---Oh I see, in the RIGHT hand list! It never occurred to me to test multi-detach from there, thanks!

--- End quote ---

Yes, the tree view is a Microsoft control and it doesn't allow multi-select.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version