Author Topic: Wanting to help with the Wiki  (Read 4478 times)

Offline Mr.Bananza (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
Wanting to help with the Wiki
« on: September 20, 2013, 12:44:01 AM »
Hello everyone that still looks at the forum.  I just found this game and it has been extremely fun so far.

Looking through the wiki however I've seen a lot of articles and pages either incomplete or missing.  I was wondering how I would be able to add to the collection of knowledge that is the wiki to better help newer players thrive through the game.

Some examples of incomplete pages include the Population and production page- aurorawiki. pentarch. org/index. php?title=Population_and_Production -  or the economics page - aurorawiki. pentarch. org/index. php?title=Economics  
(I realize when most people talk about economics they talk about minerals but I've had way too many of my games that have been effected by inefficient income/expenditure on the wealth page to call it anything else)

I'm enjoying the game, and want to make it easier for others to enjoy it too.  How can I help?

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
Re: Wanting to help with the Wiki
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 08:25:02 AM »
I always thought the wiki was public:?  I guess not! 

The best way to help is probably to collate information in the Academy section of the forums, unfortunately...

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Wanting to help with the Wiki
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:28:47 AM »
Account creation on the wiki is restricted. Mainly because I got tired of deleting spam accounts. If you want an account, just send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

Offline RandalllFap

• RandalllFapOS
  • Able Ordinary Rate
  • R
Wanting to help with the Wiki
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 07:25:43 AM »
I'm interested in everyone's perspective, but my intent with the wiki was to get out of everyone's way to create a BYOAC library as users saw fit to do so.
hxxp: seofabryka. com