New Players > The Academy

Glossary of Abbreviations?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Jarhead0331:
Thanks...and sorry for the double posts.  I was confused by the approval delay and thought my initial posts got lost.

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: "Jarhead0331" ---Thanks...and sorry for the double posts.  I was confused by the approval delay and thought my initial posts got lost.
--- End quote ---
No problem. The approval process is only for the first 5 posts just to make sure we don't get spam

Steve

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: "Steve Walmsley" ---
--- Quote from: "Jarhead0331" ---Thanks...and sorry for the double posts.  I was confused by the approval delay and thought my initial posts got lost.
--- End quote ---
No problem. The approval process is only for the first 5 posts just to make sure we don't get spam

Steve
--- End quote ---

Understandable...hopefully stupid questions don't count as spam, because with this beast of a game, I'm going to have a lot of them!  

Erik L:
Stickied to keep near the top.

Erik L:
I've got way too much time on my hands.

I've updated the wiki to include a glossary page. This page is accessible and readable as a full page. However (and this is the sweet part), if you are reading another page, and you come across a term (defined in the glossary), your mouse will change to include a ? on it. After a second or so, a tooltip pops up showing you the definition.

This is easily seen at http://aurorawiki.pentarch.org/index.ph ... sile_Ships and hovering over TCS in the ship readouts.

As with a wiki, the glossary page is editable, so feel free to add to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version