C# Aurora > C# Suggestions

Suggestions Thread for v2.4.0

(1/71) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Time to start a new thread. Please add suggestions in this thread for releases starting with v2.4.0

Tavik Toth:
Looking at the Customise NPR window, could it be used when creating a non-human player race when creating a game too? Not sure how practical it would be.

Elouda:
Are missile series ever going to make a return? I really miss their utility from back in the day, being able to automatically revert to previous designs if the latest is not available.

SinisterMinister:
Hey.  Wanted to request a few accessibility QoL changes for screen reader users. 
1.  Would it be possible to perhaps click on a body or JP in the system view and have the game designate it as the centre point of the system? The effect of this would be to have distances between various points accessible in a text format.  Right now there's no way to know how far various bodies are from one another which makes planning very difficult.  So for example, let's say I wanted to put down a naval base near a major JP in Alpha Centauri, I'd  be able to set that JP as the centre of the system and the nearest body would be displayed to me. 

Next, perhaps this one is too big an ask but figure I'd ask it anyway.  Would it be possible to get something like the OOB by System tab but for known alien ships in different systems?  Perhaps it might even be able to group the various fleets together and have information such as their speed, baring and approximate description reported as well.  For example,
"Sol System     Group A      Orbiting Earth     2005KM/S"

If not that right now if you're following a ship it says the baring of your fleet in relation to that.  It would be nice to somehow have it display a textual description of where the ship is.  This is very useful for raiders or ships that have lost sensor contact.  So instead of saying First Battle Fleet, orders, follow enemy ship, it might say follow enemy ship 132 thousand KM/s from Mars at 90 degrees. 

Hopefully those suggestions make some semblance of sense.  They'd really make the game a lot easier for blind players.

Before I close though one  mechanical suggestion.  Would it ever be considered to add the ability to vassalise the minor races for example?
Thanks once again, hope you consider my suggestions. 

Garfunkel:
Suggestion for a fighter-sized cargo hold, either 100-ton or 250-tons would be great. Now that fighters can land on all bodies again, they can perform all missions that actual ships can except for transporting facilities and minerals, meaning that it is impossible to run a fighter-only game. Having a fighter-sized cargo hold would rectify that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version