C# Aurora > C# Suggestions

Suggestions Thread for v2.4.0

<< < (2/78) > >>

captainwolfer:
Add an option to group missile contacts, I just had an instance where I had to manually count in the event log how many salvos were incoming to figure out the total number of missiles (it was 981 missiles in 109 separate contacts)

Warer:
Average Mineral Accessibility, Amount and Likelihood during game setup, maybe even a toggle that all planets should have ~some~ minerals.

More options for setting up minerals on planets manually, basically a button to specify that the planet should have a large amount high accessibility low amount or the reverse of which mineral.

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: Warer on December 19, 2023, 08:32:35 AM ---Average Mineral Accessibility, Amount and Likelihood during game setup, maybe even a toggle that all planets should have ~some~ minerals.

More options for setting up minerals on planets manually, basically a button to specify that the planet should have a large amount high accessibility low amount or the reverse of which mineral.

--- End quote ---

In SM Mode, you can already specify the exact amount and accessibility of each mineral on each planet, using the System View window.

Kaiser:
Steve, add an order to refuel another fleet "while this fleet is moving".

Realistically speaking, I do not see the reason why while a ship is moving (or has run out of fuel but it is still moving at 1km/s) cannot be refuel. After all, in real world fighter and ships get refueled while moving, so why not in sci-fy Aurora?

If you think there's a reason why you do not want do that, maybe we can think of an extra module to add to tankers or maybe a chance that the refuel operation fails and there's an explosion with random damage in one of the two ships (I imagine this operation would be risky and complicated).

Currently a ship that has run ot of fuel must be emptied of movement orders, deleted of conditional movements and than can be refueled and orders restored, pretty cumbersome.

captainwolfer:

--- Quote from: Kaiser on December 19, 2023, 02:09:32 PM ---Steve, add an order to refuel another fleet "while this fleet is moving".

Realistically speaking, I do not see the reason why while a ship is moving (or has run out of fuel but it is still moving at 1km/s) cannot be refuel. After all, in real world fighter and ships get refueled while moving, so why not in sci-fy Aurora?

If you think there's a reason why you do not want do that, maybe we can think of an extra module to add to tankers or maybe a chance that the refuel operation fails and there's an explosion with random damage in one of the two ships (I imagine this operation would be risky and complicated).

--- End quote ---
Ships can already refuel while moving. Its under the "underway replenishment tech", which starts at 20% of normal rate and goes up from there. You just have to have the tanker join the fleet, and set it to refill ships in the fleet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version