Author Topic: Jump engine recharge speed  (Read 945 times)

Offline Detros (OP)

• Commander
Jump engine recharge speed
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:57:21 AM »
How long does it take till ship can jump again?
Is there a difference between standard and squadron jumps? Amount of jumped ships? Ship size? Between using other ship as a tender (separate or in TG) and jumping alone by my own jump engine?

One of my fighters with self-jump engine got to new system, was searching it for few days, returned back to its carrier that's waiting on my side of JP, refuelled but now it is apparently waiting for recharge.

Also, at its TG it says instead of maintenance time/supplies something about fire delay and sensor delay. The TG is also apparently currently in Unknown system even though is also in Sol.

Could it be I am experiencing the jump shock? All notes about ti talk about disabled sensors and inability to fire but is there also inability to jump again? Apparently though you should be able to use normal engines during shock period.

Offline Titanian

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
Re: Jump engine recharge speed
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 05:37:48 PM »
Jump drive recharge take at most a few minutes. I don't know whether it is affected by doing squadron jumps or not, but that should be easy to test.

The fire and sensor delay displayed in the TG window instead of maintenance data is displayed there as long as a ship is suffering from these.