Author Topic: Year 2043  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Destra (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
Year 2043
« on: November 09, 2011, 12:14:10 AM »
The EINS intro plays, with our host, Amanda Ward appearing on the screen. "Good Morning people of Earth, we have some major news for you tonight. The current fuel source, Sorium, has be completely mined out. Shortages will be popping up in the near future. What will the TN powers do when their new found freedom and power is stripped by a simple lack of fuel? We will stay on top of this development."

"The massive horde that has been ravaging the Balkans is currently moving north, possibly towards Shadow Veil? Our messages for an statement from the Veil itself have so far gone unanswered. We will of course keep trying."

"With the formation of the new TN nations, the old world nations have formed The League of non-tn nations, London is the major pusher for this formation with traction being gained in the nations of Israel, China, and enclaves have already signed up within France and Spain. Other nations around the world are looking into this agreement. From what information we have been provided, it is mostly a defense pact to defend the signed nations against TN incursions.

"The ENC shipyards have been working overtime,  there has been several new launches and they are definately a major player in the space race. We have been asking the other TN leaders to comment on this development. Who knows if they will reply."

"There is a rumor of a mushroom cloud that has appeared in northern India, there has been no conformations but it is a very strange occurance for it NOT to be real. If anyone has any information relating to this, please contact your local EINS representative."

"This is all i have to report today, it has been a pleasure, I'm Amanda Ward, signing off."

Rumour  of a mushroom cloud appeared in Northern India, a nuclear detonation, but nothing has been confirmed.

Offline Panopticon

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • P
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: Year 2043
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 02:24:42 PM »
In world news, American Dominion President Sandra Ellwanger made an announcement today regarding the hordes terrorizing Europe:
"The American Dominion and indeed the world community at large has been watching events in Europe closely, however the hordes have historically done little to threaten the interest of the TN nations and so have been left largely alone. The AD opinion is that this needs to change, too much destruction and loss of life has occurred and the hordes must be stopped.
We are announcing a historic joint military operation with the armed forces of the Shadowveil, we will attack the hordes during the coming year and route them before they can do further damage, to support this the AD is committing the majority of our ground forces as well as up to 10 ICBM missiles to be used in an emergency, our scientists estimation is that radiation and dust levels from this will not unduly disrupt the world ecosystem or production. [ooc]In our previous incarnation of this game, the warlords in California launched 10 ICBMs, it reduced production rates by something like .001 percent.[/ooc]

I must stress that nuclear weapons will only be deployed as a last resort, not as a first strike. The option will not be taken without a major examination of the consequences and only on my direct personal approval.

All we ask of the world community is to stay out of this fight, those of you with antimissile defenses must not shoot down our last resort ICBMs or risk terrible consequences, if all goes according to plan our operation should complete within the year, thank you and good night."

Offline shadenight123

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • Gamer's thoughts-my blog
Re: Year 2043
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 02:30:35 PM »
The neo italian government is rumoured to have strange, heavy fortified bunkers being ordered construction all along their borders. well hidden inside deep caves. Called Vaults.
No official announcement is given concerning the words of the american dominion or the shadowveil.
It is however heavily hinted that the Neo italians won't move even a finger pro or against the hordes.
As long as Neo italians borders are respected and neo italian citizens are safe.
Neo italians in horde territories are "invited" to come back home.
All of them.

people die all the time, it's not a problem.
it is if you're sending them to die.
i'm not. they just need to learn to be better.
at NOT BREATHING ON MARS!?
they need NOT TO CARE!
my blog (updated 17/12/2011) (updated every saturday):
http://shadenight123.blogspot.com/