VB6 Aurora > Aurora Bugs

Error 713

(1/4) > >>

WHCnelson:
I just got my computer fixed and downloaded the Aurora 5.54 full install and when I hit F9 to to a system planetary window I get the following Error message: 

ERROR 713

Class not registered...  You need the following file to be installed on your machine MSSTDFMT.DLL.    Please report to Aurora2.pentarch.org/viewforum.php?f=11       

Help please

Erik L:
From the main bug thread.

--- Quote from: Beersatron on December 03, 2011, 03:38:02 PM ---This is a common issue and a simple search of the forums would give a few fixes.

The one that works for everybody is to install this http://www.pcwintech.com/simple-shutdown-timer and then uninstall it if you want, it leaves the DLL. I used it on my laptop, didn't need it on my desktop because I had Office2003 installed on it.

Steve can't do anything about it because of the way the old VB application installer works.

--- End quote ---

ardem:
I had this problem on a New Windows 7 64bit / Office 2010 and aurora install

Above solution works

darkrider2:
This worked for me as well, thanks :D

quarague:
When I tried to open the system view F9 I had the 713 bug about a missing dll, the solution posted here worked for that. 
But now when I try to open system view I get
Error 76
Path not found: Planetjpeg\ha3. jpg

This crashes the game, clicking ok will just make the error pop up again immediately. 
The game is right in the sense that there is no path Planetjpeg and no file ha3. jpg
In fact there are no subfolders at all in the Aurora folder.
I installed the v5. 54 full install and then the v5. 60 patch.

Thanks

PS: why can I not post new topics in the bug sections?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version