VB6 Aurora > VB6 Mechanics

Change for 7.20

(1/4) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Civilian Shipping Line Changes

In v7.2, civilian shipping lines will attempt to build a more equal distribution of freighters and colony ships.

They will also try to build the largest of the selected type they can afford. This should reduce the overall number of ships produced.

A large liner has been added.

The bug that prevented huge designs from being upgraded has been fixed.

Steve Walmsley:
Transfer of Civilian Shipping Lines

There is a new button and dropdown on the Shipping Lines windows that allows the transfer of a shipping line from one race to another.

The existing civilian ships and their classes will move to the new race, as per a normal transfer of ships. All orders will be cleared (in the same way as pressing the Clear Orders button)

Any new ships launched after the transfer will be based on new designs using the technology of the race to which it has been transferred.

Steve Walmsley:
Chance of Ruins

I've added the chance of alien ruins to the game and game setup windows, so it can be adjusted.

It is normally 20% for any terrestrial world, terrestrial moon or small terrestrial moon with gravity > 0.4G and temperature between 200K and 360K (about -73C to +87C).

Steve Walmsley:
Disabling New Civilian Ships

I've noticed there are players who are not huge fans of civilian shipping :)

Therefore in 7.2 I have included an option in the game window to disable the creation of new ships by shipping lines.

Steve Walmsley:
Maintenance Storage Bays

In v7.2 Maintenance Storage Bays are no longer a military system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version