Community Games > 7 Dictators

Six Stars - Rules

(1/2) > >>

Nightstar:
Stuff that's not a normal part of aurora...

No capital/sector civ admins. I'm enforcing this through demotions, but just so you know. Sucky, I know, but I can't control the attributes of civadmins easily without another password, and an exceptional admin can make a HUGE difference.

I can't seem to mark your planets as surveyed by a geo team. If you find extra minerals on your home planet, I'll be removing them. Sorry again.

No computer controlled stuff. Anything you find has a brain behind it.

I'll edit in anything I forgot.

Nightstar:
It turns out you can move teams and officers around without needing a ship. Even without SM mode. DON'T do this. Thank you.

Nightstar:
Tech to be traded must be carried by ships. Any ship with a bridge is capable of carrying tech. If a ship with tech is captured, so is the tech. If a ship with tech is destroyed, salvaging the ship will recover some of the tech. A ship can give its tech to another ship, or to a population.

Panopticon:
So I can't assign a governor to my home planet? Or am I missing something in the no capitol/sector civ admins?

Not really a huge fan if that is the case, seeing as it cuts out much of the use for about a third of my academy graduates.

Gidoran:

--- Quote from: Panopticon on April 18, 2013, 09:00:35 PM ---So I can't assign a governor to my home planet? Or am I missing something in the no capitol/sector civ admins?

Not really a huge fan if that is the case, seeing as it cuts out much of the use for about a third of my academy graduates.

--- End quote ---

Nightstar's in IRC right now if you wanna join in and poke him. I'm not too sure on this myself or I'd answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version