Fiction > Starfire

Star Fire Assistant

(1/2) > >>

kdstubbs:
Steve,
     I hate to ask but have you shutdown your Starfire Assistant Website.  Reason I am asking is that my copy of the SFA program was lost when some bastard broke into my home and stold my laptop.  So I am having to reconstruct a lot of files and programs.  One of which was your SFA version 7.2 (I believe that was the last one you posted)  Also, I no longer even have a copy of your Rigellian Diary--I enjoyed your fiction too much to see it lost, so is it posted on Aurora, I guess I can try to link back to the old Yahoo Group, but I am not sure I can remember the link.

Sorry to bug you with this.

Kevin Stubbs

coldsteel:
Kevin, email me privately, and I can get you the files for SA.

Caplin:
Apologies for the thread necromancy here, but I've recently begun getting into StarFire in a big way. Is SA still available from somebody privately? If so, I'd love to see what it could do for me.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: zkline on June 01, 2014, 01:26:31 PM ---Apologies for the thread necromancy here, but I've recently begun getting into StarFire in a big way. Is SA still available from somebody privately? If so, I'd love to see what it could do for me.

--- End quote ---

It should have an install thread on the forums here.

Caplin:
I'm not sure where, I've poked around Installation and don't see anything too obvious. Do you have a link by any chance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version