Author Topic: Non Homeworld Task Groups??  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
Non Homeworld Task Groups??
« on: March 17, 2017, 12:24:09 AM »
Ok i am 5 Systems out, Have a Earth type clone, Have moved People out there and am Moving a Navel and Commercial Sy out there. How do i set up the SY's to where they go to the New TG's for the New Planet?
I have a New Tg there But they do not show on the List for the Sy's Destination Tg's ??

Offline Rye123

• Chief Petty Officer
  • Hi.
Re: Non Homeworld Task Groups??
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 07:54:13 AM »
Do you mean that you want to set up the SYs such that new ships built there go to the new TG?
If so have you checked that:
1. ) The shipyards are already at the new planet?
2. ) The new TG is on that same planet?

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 07:58:19 AM »
Yes to Both

Offline Rye123

• Chief Petty Officer
  • Hi.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 08:15:07 AM »
do you know how to do it and you are encountering difficulty in doing so or do you not know how to do it?

Offline Detros

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 08:35:05 AM »
I often am confused by placement of TG too as I detach a ship to its own TG via Organization tab and then get a TG without any ship because I was in other place then the ship I was trying to detach.

Once shipyards are at the given colony try telling one TG to "Move to" given colony. When completed, "Detach" a ship from this TG, move it back to its original TG and rename the task group you have just created at the TG as "Shipyard 2" or so. Is it selectable in shipyard's screen?

I am partially guessing because my first tractor-able ship is still under construction but surely there is somebody around who has already managed to do this task of relocating a shipyard.

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 10:41:16 PM »
I Have a Tg at the Planet that has a Sy. But the Sy does not Have it in the Tg  list to send the Ship.