Author Topic: Farscape  (Read 2389 times)

Offline ardem (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Farscape
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:46:05 PM »
I have just been watching farscape first season, I had not seen it before and the brief looks I have done in the past I always thought it was crap.

But after watching all of season1 , I am getting into it. Apart from the Australian voices, its a great series, and that funny coming from an Australian. I guess I am so used to space people having foreign voices, more then likely some aspect of the american range, that listening to australian actors stops the immersion for me. However this might be the opposite for non australian viewers.

Anyway if your not see it I suggest having a look at it, the stories can be very unique.

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Re: Farscape
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 11:53:08 PM »
I loved the series and was gutted it finished, then they made the movie and I was 'zomg bbq faint'.

I know I could just wiki this, but anybody remember what he calls the gun(s) in the later seasons? For some reason I want to say Winona ...

Yer man was a brilliant choice to replace Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate SG1 :)

Offline boggo2300

• Registered
  • Rear Admiral
Re: Farscape
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
I loved the series and was gutted it finished, then they made the movie and I was 'zomg bbq faint'.

I know I could just wiki this, but anybody remember what he calls the gun(s) in the later seasons? For some reason I want to say Winona ...

Yer man was a brilliant choice to replace Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate SG1 :)

Winona is correct

Pity SG1 was such a dogs breakfast by that time though :(

Matt
The boggosity of the universe tends towards maximum.