Author Topic: Looking for 3rd Ed Players, Again  (Read 3526 times)

Offline miketr (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • m
Looking for 3rd Ed Players, Again
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:13:21 AM »
Hey,

Last game centered on earth blew up and I am doing a more conventional game.  Players start as HT3 in contact with a larger and more advanced empire, The Galactic Federation.  The players are aware of each other through their embassies on a Federation Treaty world but as of yet have no direct contact with one another.  So its a spin on the barbarians game.  I started with 5 players, one had health issues and had to drop out, another is a new guy and is having trouble keeping up with the game.  I would like at least one or two more reliable players.  So if anyone is looking to join a pen and paper 3rd Ed Starfire game drop on by.

I am just starting to work on turn 3.

bgb.yuku.com

Michael
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 09:15:17 AM by miketr »

Offline Andrew

• Registered
  • Commodore
Re: Looking for 3rd Ed Players, Again
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »
I only just noticed this. If you are still looking for playes I woudl not mind giving it a go , although it is a long time since I played 3rd ed starfire.

Offline miketr (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • m
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
I only just noticed this. If you are still looking for playes I woudl not mind giving it a go , although it is a long time since I played 3rd ed starfire.

I have 4 players and 5th would be good.  I am doing about 1 turn every 2 weeks, the pace is slow.  If you are interested got to bgb.yuku.com and make an account.  We are currently working on turn 5.  So you would need to do catchup.  Everything you need for the game is on the threads there.  Including the house rules we use.

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner but its been a while and I don't check this site all that often.

Michael

Offline Tregonsee

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 08:12:53 AM »
Going to the site, it looks like the game is in hiatus.  Please let me know when you are starting up again.

Offline Andrew

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 05:52:11 PM »
I think it is as dead as a dodo.

Offline Tregonsee

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »
What does "registered" mean on your avatar?