Author Topic: Sector Command Radius  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
Sector Command Radius
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:31:29 PM »
Ok On the Sector Command Radius IS that 3 Systems in Line from Command OR 3 Jumps from Command?
I know Silly question.
Sometimes that is all I get (sorry)

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
Re: Sector Command Radius
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 01:40:23 PM »
what's the difference?

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »
Ok 3 Systems in Line is Home system/Capital, then One system out, then Another System out, then the third System out.
3 Jumps is Home/Capital system then One Jump(first System out)( up,down,Left, Right) ((next system is UP)) so Second Jump is Up( this is Second System Out) (( Next system is Left)) So Third System is Left( this is third System Out)
By Line your 3 Systems Out from Home, By System your Only One As all three Systems are Very Close to the Home/Capital System.
Or Have four drinking Glasses One Red the Other three are Blue. the Red Cup/Glass is Home or Capital, if you Put the Other three down in Line with the Home/Capital System the Last Cup/Glass is the third System out. However if you set the Cups/Glasses out Around the Red One then Your Only One System out.
Yes Complicated & Confusing. that is One Reason I ask

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 06:22:44 PM »
You still make no sense. A system's place on the map is purely arbitrary and can be changed at will as easily as you can move a drinking cup around.   There are only 2 distances that can even be used: # of jumps, and distance in kilometers.  Sector command uses # of jumps.