Author Topic: Quasar4x - An Aurora4x VB6 clone  (Read 161784 times)

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
Re: Quasar4x - An early look at an Aurora4x clone in the works
« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2019, 10:40:10 AM »
Hi !

I played Aurora last time in 2012 i think. . .

Is Quasar "playable" even if in a limited way ? I run it via itchio on Linux without issue, but then i'm lost, i forget how to play, and as it is all WIP, not sure what can be done.

As a lazy returning player, can you point me to recent Let's Play or similar so i can watch/read and maybe learn (on Quasar, not Aurora) ?

Hey, thanks for checking it out!  I would say wait awhile, it's mostly just available in case someone has something specific they want to try, or help out with bug hunting.

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2019, 11:41:26 AM »
Progress Update 2019-11-05:

Ordnance and fighter management were two of the major items still missing from the UI and now they are mostly, if not completely, done!  Specifically:

Fleet Orders bottom row:
- Launch Parasites
- Recover Parasites
- Reload Parasites. 
Fleet Orders > Naval Organization:
- Land Ship
- Land Branch
- Add Parasites
- Add TG Para  (this finishes the naval org tab)
Fighter Squadrons:
- Ordnance column
- Senior commander in squadron
- Reload fighters in squadron  (this finishes the fighter squadrons window)
Ships > Ordnance tab:
- Fast reload from population, colliers, and mothership.
- Fast reload 'Standard' button (Free reload, SM-Only).
- Para MS, Para CO, All Para MS, and All Para CO buttons.  (this finishes the ordnance tab)
Class Design > Ordnance/Fighters tab: 
- Range and Armament columns in Fighter Types list
- Current Preferred Strikegroup
- Delete from strikegroup,
- Double click fighter types list to add to preferred strikegroup
- Sensors column and Second Stage column in the missile Types list  (this finishes the ordnance/fighters tab)
View Technology > Missiles:   
- Second Stage column   (this finishes the missiles tab)

Support has been added for:
- Strikegroups (new fighters start landed on motherships in their assigned strike groups when possible)
- Missile Series (reloading from colony via orders, buttons, or new construction will make use of missile series)

Along the way, I added behaviors to existing features that my older testing scenarios missed:
- any time a ship carrying parasites is detached or transferred to another fleet, the parasites come with it
- ordnance not matching the class loadout is unloaded when reloads occur
- allow recovering and landing parasites from other fleets, automatically transferring them to their mothership's fleet, as long as they are in the same location

Bug dodged:
- don't allow over-filling magazines by substituting larger sized missiles in a series for the missile in the class loadout. No tiny fighters with a hundred size-50 missiles allowed!

A ton of hours went into this update; some of these features are deceptively beefy.  The reload button on the Fighter Squadrons window is pretty neat, for example.  You can have theoretically have every fighter in your empire in one squadron then click reload to reload them all from their respective motherships and colliers wherever possible.  I believe it may be a bit different and possibly more flexible than VB6's behavior.  The Para MS / Para CO buttons are deceptively powerful (and required lots of code) as well. These buttons will do their best to match the selected parasite's loadout across all other siblings, shuffling ammo around as needed to get as close a match as possible.  If the loadout you're trying to match has magazine space to spare it will even use the spare space across other parasites if there is nowhere else to store non-matching ordnance.  Ship-to-ship reload fleet orders have been updated to use the new code as well.

So before this update there were hardly any UI bits left unfinished, and this update finished another couple dozen of them.  I'm really excited to be slowly but surely getting past the mundane features and into the exciting things like conquest of alien populations!  That, and dozens of other big things are still ahead.  Onward!

The following users thanked this post: Froggiest1982, Demonides, Tchey, JacenHan, tws029, Remon_Kewl, joansam, Lava

Offline xenoscepter

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2019, 04:11:50 PM »
Nice going, hombre!  ;D

Offline joansam

• Petty Officer
  • j
« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2019, 08:11:25 PM »
Quote from: Kyle link=topic=10149. msg116781#msg116781 date=1572975686
A ton of hours went into this update; some of these features are deceptively beefy.   The reload button on the Fighter Squadrons window is pretty neat, for example.   You can have theoretically have every fighter in your empire in one squadron then click reload to reload them all from their respective motherships and colliers wherever possible.   I believe it may be a bit different and possibly more flexible than VB6's behavior.   The Para MS / Para CO buttons are deceptively powerful (and required lots of code) as well.  These buttons will do their best to match the selected parasite's loadout across all other siblings, shuffling ammo around as needed to get as close a match as possible.   If the loadout you're trying to match has magazine space to spare it will even use the spare space across other parasites if there is nowhere else to store non-matching ordnance.   Ship-to-ship reload fleet orders have been updated to use the new code as well.

Yeah, this sounds very involved.  Looking good! I hadn't used some of that functionality before but the inner workings are quite cool.

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2019, 01:49:02 PM »
Progress Update 2019-11-14:

Work on my current goal of conquering alien-controlled planets begins.  The scenario I'm working through is simple: Load up some ground units, drop them on an alien planet, defeat the alien ground units, and take control of the planet.  It's a nice way to discover and address functionality that is missing or bugged along the way.  For example I happened to have alien scouts positioned on the jump point into its home system, which lead to implementing transit detection.  I'm finally at the point where it's time to work on ground combat itself and decided to post an update before heading down that rabbit hole since it's been awhile.

New Mechanics (to Quasar):
 - Worsening diplomatic relationship causes military cooperation level to decrease (e.g. from Neutral to Hostile)
 - Ships detect populations (Thermal and EM)
 - Ships detect hostile transits (Grav, Thermal, and EM)
 - Active sensors detect previously uncharted jump points that have gates
 - Random division morale penalties for being in non-cryo drop pods too long
 - A steady increase in division morale of (100 + Commander.MoraleBonus) / Year to a maximum of 100
 - Switching between different HQs halves morale
 - Hostiles in system cause order delays in inexperienced fleets
 - Inexperience delays are mitigated by Operations and Comms bonuses if fleet's task force is in system

More UI elements now functional:
 - F2 > Ground Units tab > Training column
 - F2 > Ground Units tab > Inc Sub checkbox
 - F2 > Ground Units tab > Initiate Ground Combat Against dropdown
 - F2 > Ground Units tab > Attack
 - F2 > Ground Units tab > Ceasefire
 - Fleet Orders > Load/Unload Entire Formation if HQ Selected
 - Ships > Parasites/Cargo/GU Tab: Parasite Ships list, Ground units list
 - Commanders > Show morale deficit next to ground units
 - Tac. Intel > Status of Current Class Members tab: Shields and Thermal columns. 
 - and a new one for Quasar, Settings > Comma Separator

Bug dodged:
- Morale recovery rate can be faster without a commander than with one
Quirk not dodged, for now:
- Can avoid fleet inexperience penalty by 'equalizing fuel supply' etc instead of 'move to'.  Plenty of other options too, like 'Send Message'

Latest build pushed to itch.  A lot of detection was added in this update, as well as quite a few fixes.  I don't usually bother mentioning fixes unless they address an issue someone's reported, but one fix took a considerable chunk of time for this update; While working on inexperienced fleet order delays, I wondered whether it was possible to bypass these by deleting all knowledge of the alien race on the intel window.  Turns out, it isn't, and the alien contacts remain on the System Map named after their database ID.  This required me to do a considerable amount of reworking on my contact code because I had previously been using the table of known alien ships to tie different pieces of intel together into single contacts.

Now it's time to dive into ground combat!  When I worked on weapons, I focused on just one channel of attack (lasers) and one channel of defense (shields) and implemented those to the fullest extent possible, so that ship-to-ship warfare is fully possible as long as you don't mind the limited choices available.  I want to kind of do that with ground combat too, omitting for now anything that isnt strictly necessary for a complete ground war, and fully implementing what can't be omitted.  I *think* this is the last piece needed for core gameplay sans AI -- the fourth X in 4X.  Remind me if there's something I'm forgetting.  Onward!

The following users thanked this post: Tchey, mpf0214, Nori, Remon_Kewl, joansam, Lava

Offline Nori

• Bug Moderators
  • Lt. Commander
  • Discord Username: Nori Silverrage
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »
Can you play a game from start to finish? Just curious as I really like Aurora4x and my main issue with it was turn time and AI that didn't evolve their tactics or ships much (both of which will be changed in c# so that's nice).

Offline amram

• Lieutenant
  • a
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »
Can you play a game from start to finish? Just curious as I really like Aurora4x and my main issue with it was turn time and AI that didn't evolve their tactics or ships much (both of which will be changed in c# so that's nice).

The answer to that depends on whether or not you expect AI to be part of your game, both as civilians, and as NPR/spoilers.  AI is still on the todo list and will probably be among, if not the last things completed.

If you plan to control all players yourself, all shipping of any kind, and do not mind that the current build lacks ground combat(that was his last post's stated goal for the next update), then yes, afaik you can play out a pretty much complete game now, so few mechanics remain I can not think of any off hand.

Offline Nori

• Bug Moderators
  • Lt. Commander
  • Discord Username: Nori Silverrage
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2019, 09:08:39 PM »
Ah ok. I figured AI wasn't in, but wasn't sure from the last few posts. If he is that far though that is quite the accomplishment. I'm guessing AI is going to be a PITA though.

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2019, 01:09:10 AM »

The answer to that depends on whether or not you expect AI to be part of your game, both as civilians, and as NPR/spoilers.  AI is still on the todo list and will probably be among, if not the last things completed.

If you plan to control all players yourself, all shipping of any kind, and do not mind that the current build lacks ground combat(that was his last post's stated goal for the next update), then yes, afaik you can play out a pretty much complete game now, so few mechanics remain I can not think of any off hand.

Hi Kyle, as I do play many times just by myself, are you able to confirm this? Once ground it's done we can play a complete game?

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2019, 02:21:13 PM »

Hi Kyle, as I do play many times just by myself, are you able to confirm this? Once ground it's done we can play a complete game?

I can't think of any critical mechanics missing other than ground combat and planetary conquest either, but Aurora is so deep there's always something else around the corner.  As you know AI is still missing, and there are a lot of other big features missing that while technically not required, are pretty important, like missiles, point defense, non-laser beam weapons, bombardment, ramming, hostile ship boarding, any sort of diplomacy, ruins, nebula mechanics, political status effects, sync fire, copy combat assignment settings, tech recovery from wrecks and conquered pops, and on and on and on.

The other problem is that I'm still in full-steam-ahead development of new (to quasar) things, doing zero QA other than spot checking new additions as I make them and fixing issues I incidentally happen to run into.  Every feature I add has a chance to break something from a previous update because I don't go back and retest everything else.  So honestly, I would hold off because there will be so many bugs.  I strongly suggest starting a game without AI in Aurora4X instead.  If and when the delays becomes unbearable, send your game to me and I'll convert it to a quasar save file (it just takes one click and 30 seconds for me to do).  Remember, quasar can run ANY existing aurora game.  Also, if you happen to have MS Access, you can stave off the delays in an Aurora non-AI game for a while by setting the ShippingLines.WealthData field to 0 for every new shipping line that appears.

But, important mechanics and numerous bugs aside, yes I would say ground combat and planetary conquest are the final missing pieces for a technically complete 4x game.

The following users thanked this post: Froggiest1982, joansam, Lava

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2019, 01:14:02 PM »
Combat log for progress update below:

Off-Topic: full combat log • show

2028 February 20, 21:53:46,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Zhdrbaeliprietl  001 (New), Class ID: Zhdrbaeliprietl  (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 February 20, 21:53:46,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,Population Detected! Thermal Signature  10  Race ID: Rome Aliens #161
2028 February 20, 21:53:46,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,Population Detected! EM Signature 100  Race ID: Rome Aliens #161
2028 February 20, 21:53:51,The Orcs,New Hostile Contact,Vinak,Hostile Shipyard Contact!  Contact Strength 40  Race ID: Ol Aliens #160
2028 February 20, 21:53:51,The Orcs,New Hostile Contact,Vinak,Hostile Ground Forces Contact!  Estimated Combat Strength 72  Race ID: Ol Aliens #160
2028 February 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 288.1723 Combat Ratio: 2.5278  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4%
2028 February 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 114 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 2.5278  Chance of unit loss: 25.3%
2028 February 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,49th Replacement Battalion suffered a 23% readiness loss. Readiness now 77
2028 February 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 28%. ID: 49th Replacement Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 February 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,31st Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 24% readiness loss. Readiness now 76
2028 February 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 22%. ID: 31st Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 February 30, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 288.5447 Combat Ratio: 2.6077  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 3.8%
2028 February 30, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 110.6513 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 2.6077  Chance of unit loss: 26.1%
2028 February 30, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Forces Training Rating to 150
2028 February 30, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,32nd Marine Battalion suffered a 45% readiness loss. Readiness now 55
2028 February 30, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 59%. ID: 32nd Marine Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 5, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 288.6814 Combat Ratio: 3.382  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 3%
2028 March 5, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 85.3575 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 3.382  Chance of unit loss: 33.8%
2028 March 5, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, OddBoy Dolops of Cyme  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 1%
2028 March 5, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 11%
2028 March 5, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,29th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 17% readiness loss. Readiness now 83
2028 March 5, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 19%. ID: 29th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 291.0542 Combat Ratio: 3.4914  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 2.9%
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 83.3625 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 3.4914  Chance of unit loss: 34.9%
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, OddBoy Dolops of Cyme  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 2%
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,28th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 33% readiness loss. Readiness now 67
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 17%. ID: 28th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,29th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 27% readiness loss. Readiness now 56
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 14%. ID: 29th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 29th Low Tech Infantry Division has decreased by 10
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,30th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 22% readiness loss. Readiness now 78
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 24%. ID: 30th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,31st Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 45% readiness loss. Readiness now 32
2028 March 10, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 27%. ID: 31st Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 292.6939 Combat Ratio: 4.4936  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 2.2%
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 65.1356 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 4.4936  Chance of unit loss: 44.9%
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 12%
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,28th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 21% readiness loss. Readiness now 46
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 23%. ID: 28th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,30th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 50% readiness loss. Readiness now 28
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 35%. ID: 30th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,31st Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 26% readiness loss. Readiness now 7
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 34%. ID: 31st Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 31st Low Tech Infantry Division has decreased by 10
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,32nd Marine Battalion suffered a 26% readiness loss. Readiness now 30
2028 March 15, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 16%. ID: 32nd Marine Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 293.5095 Combat Ratio: 7.9158  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 1.3%
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 37.0787 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 7.9158  Chance of unit loss: 79.2%
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,28th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 6% readiness loss. Readiness now 41
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 3%. ID: 28th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,29th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 26% readiness loss. Readiness now 31
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 16%. ID: 29th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 29th Low Tech Infantry Division has decreased by 4
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,31st Low Tech Infantry Division destroyed
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 31st Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,32nd Marine Battalion destroyed
2028 March 20, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 32nd Marine Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 293.575 Combat Ratio: 20.632  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 0.5%
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 14.2291 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 20.632  Chance of unit loss: 206.3%
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Forces Training Rating to 25
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 13%
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,28th Low Tech Infantry Division suffered a 23% readiness loss. Readiness now 18
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 12%. ID: 28th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 28th Low Tech Infantry Division has decreased by 3
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,29th Low Tech Infantry Division destroyed
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 29th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,30th Low Tech Infantry Division destroyed
2028 March 25, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 30th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 March 30, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 294.4089 Combat Ratio: 110.5188  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 0.1%
2028 March 30, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense by garrison of Roman Bunker 001. Total Defense strength: 2.6639 (PDC Armor Bonus 190%) Combat Ratio: 110.5188  Chance of unit loss: 1105.2%
2028 March 30, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,28th Low Tech Infantry Division destroyed
2028 March 30, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 28th Low Tech Infantry Division (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 April 5, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground assault against enemy PDC on Vinak-A III. No defending units are present. PDC Captured!!
2028 April 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Shtiaba.
2028 April 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Shtiaba class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Shtiaba 001.
2028 April 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Shtiaba 001 (New), Class ID: Shtiaba (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 April 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Shtiaba class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Shtiaba 002.
2028 April 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Shtiaba class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Shtiaba 003.
2028 April 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Vienchakl.
2028 April 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Vienchakl class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Vienchakl 001.
2028 April 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Vienchakl 001 (New), Class ID: Vienchakl (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 April 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Vienchakl class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Vienchakl 002.
2028 April 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Vienchakl class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Vienchakl 003.
2028 April 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Yiesieltsie.
2028 April 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Yiesieltsie class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Yiesieltsie 001.
2028 April 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Yiesieltsie 001 (New), Class ID: Yiesieltsie (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 April 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Yiesieltsie class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Yiesieltsie 002.
2028 April 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Yiesieltsie class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Yiesieltsie 003.
2028 April 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Kliqrv.
2028 April 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Kliqrv class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Kliqrv 001.
2028 April 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Kliqrv 001 (New), Class ID: Kliqrv (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 April 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Kliqrv class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Kliqrv 002.
2028 April 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Kliqrv class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Kliqrv 003.
2028 April 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Ejdle.
2028 April 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Ejdle class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Ejdle 001.
2028 April 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Ejdle 001 (New), Class ID: Ejdle (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 April 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Ejdle class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Ejdle 002.
2028 April 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Ejdle class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Ejdle 003.
2028 May 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Nianemiev.
2028 May 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Nianemiev class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Nianemiev 001.
2028 May 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Nianemiev 001 (New), Class ID: Nianemiev (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 May 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Nianemiev class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Nianemiev 002.
2028 May 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Nianemiev class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Nianemiev 003.
2028 May 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Class,Rol,A new ship class of the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new class as the Shivva.
2028 May 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Shivva class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Shivva 001.
2028 May 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Hostile Contact,Rol,New Thermal Contact!  Contact ID: Shivva 001 (New), Class ID: Shivva (New), Race ID: Rome Aliens #161, Strength 1
2028 May 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Shivva class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Shivva 002.
2028 May 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,New Alien Ship,Rol,A new ship of the Shivva class from the Rome Aliens #161 has been detected in Rol. Our intelligence service has designated the new ship as the Shivva 003.
2028 May 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 294.5663 Combat Ratio: 1.7087  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 5.9%
2028 May 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 172.395 Combat Ratio: 1.7087  Chance of unit loss: 17.1%
2028 May 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 11%
2028 May 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 14%
2028 May 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 1%
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 295.4117 Combat Ratio: 1.7128  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 5.8%
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 172.4775 Combat Ratio: 1.7128  Chance of unit loss: 17.1%
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, OddBoy Dolops of Cyme  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 3%
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 15%
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,52nd Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 12% readiness loss. Readiness now 88
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 6%. ID: 52nd Assault Infantry Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 1%
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,2nd Low Tech Infantry suffered a 32% readiness loss. Readiness now 68
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 38%. ID: 2nd Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,26th Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 25% readiness loss. Readiness now 75
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 20%. ID: 26th Assault Infantry Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 26th Assault Infantry Battalion has decreased by 8
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,33rd Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 36% readiness loss. Readiness now 64
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 47%. ID: 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion has decreased by 8
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 294.7413 Combat Ratio: 1.9402  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 5.2%
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 151.9112 Combat Ratio: 1.9402  Chance of unit loss: 19.4%
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,47th Replacement Battalion suffered a 5% readiness loss. Readiness now 95
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 2%. ID: 47th Replacement Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Morale Increase,Vinak,Despite suffering casualties, 47th Replacement Battalion increased its morale by 4
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,8th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 44% readiness loss. Readiness now 56
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 48%. ID: 8th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Appius Augustus Niraemius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 1%
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,9th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 29% readiness loss. Readiness now 71
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 32%. ID: 9th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,27th Replacement Battalion suffered a 35% readiness loss. Readiness now 60
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 25%. ID: 27th Replacement Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 27th Replacement Battalion has decreased by 2
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 295.308 Combat Ratio: 1.9989  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 5%
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 147.7386 Combat Ratio: 1.9989  Chance of unit loss: 20%
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Combat Bonus to 11%
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, OddBoy Dolops of Cyme  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 4%
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 16%
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Marcus Falerius Cinnianus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 6%
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,13th Low Tech Armour suffered a 28% readiness loss. Readiness now 72
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 17%. ID: 13th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 May 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Tiberius Victricus Marcus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 1%
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 298.2977 Combat Ratio: 2.0267  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.9%
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 147.186 Combat Ratio: 2.0267  Chance of unit loss: 20.3%
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 12%
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 2%
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,8th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 43% readiness loss. Readiness now 18
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 39%. ID: 8th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 8th Low Tech Infantry has decreased by 7
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,9th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 27% readiness loss. Readiness now 47
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 32%. ID: 9th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,11th Low Tech Armour suffered a 11% readiness loss. Readiness now 89
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 9%. ID: 11th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,35th Replacement Battalion suffered a 5% readiness loss. Readiness now 95
2028 June 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 3%. ID: 35th Replacement Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 298.9579 Combat Ratio: 2.0906  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.8%
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 142.9978 Combat Ratio: 2.0906  Chance of unit loss: 20.9%
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 13%
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,47th Replacement Battalion suffered a 34% readiness loss. Readiness now 62
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 17%. ID: 47th Replacement Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,2nd Low Tech Infantry suffered a 26% readiness loss. Readiness now 49
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 21%. ID: 2nd Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 2%
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Forces Training Rating to 25
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,9th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 3% readiness loss. Readiness now 46
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 1%. ID: 9th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 9th Low Tech Infantry has decreased by 2
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,13th Low Tech Armour suffered a 32% readiness loss. Readiness now 45
2028 June 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 22%. ID: 13th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 299.6182 Combat Ratio: 2.1428  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.7%
2028 June 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 139.8231 Combat Ratio: 2.1428  Chance of unit loss: 21.4%
2028 June 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 3%
2028 June 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,27th Replacement Battalion destroyed
2028 June 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 27th Replacement Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 300.1849 Combat Ratio: 2.1155  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.7%
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 141.8968 Combat Ratio: 2.1155  Chance of unit loss: 21.2%
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,53rd Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 35% readiness loss. Readiness now 65
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 39%. ID: 53rd Assault Infantry Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 3%
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,9th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 1% readiness loss. Readiness now 49
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 0%. ID: 9th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 11%
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 8% readiness loss. Readiness now 92
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 9%. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Increase,Rol,Despite suffering casualties, 17th Brigade Headquarters increased its morale by 5
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 290.0542 Combat Ratio: 2.015  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 5%
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 143.9442 Combat Ratio: 2.015  Chance of unit loss: 20.2%
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,1st Low Tech Infantry suffered a 16% readiness loss. Readiness now 84
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 13%. ID: 1st Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Increase,Rol,Despite suffering casualties, 1st Low Tech Infantry increased its morale by 10
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Marcus Falerius Cinnianus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 7%
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 12%
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,35th Replacement Battalion suffered a 49% readiness loss. Readiness now 22
2028 June 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 59%. ID: 35th Replacement Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 290.6435 Combat Ratio: 2.0048  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 5%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 144.9711 Combat Ratio: 2.0048  Chance of unit loss: 20%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Combat Bonus to 12%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 4%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Appius Augustus Niraemius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 2%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Tiberius Victricus Marcus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 2%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 13%
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,34th Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 37% readiness loss. Readiness now 63
2028 June 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 44%. ID: 34th Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,N/A,The remaining personnel of the 35th Replacement Battalion have been assigned to other units and the unit has been dissolved
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 291.2781 Combat Ratio: 2.1674  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.6%
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 134.3887 Combat Ratio: 2.1674  Chance of unit loss: 21.7%
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,10th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 13% readiness loss. Readiness now 87
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 10%. ID: 10th Low Tech Infantry (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,29th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 36% readiness loss. Readiness now 64
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 40%. ID: 29th Brigade Headquarters (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 17%
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 4%
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,14th Low Tech Armour suffered a 19% readiness loss. Readiness now 81
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 11%. ID: 14th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,33rd Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 3% readiness loss. Readiness now 78
2028 July 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 2%. ID: 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 292.0864 Combat Ratio: 2.2064  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.5%
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 132.3804 Combat Ratio: 2.2064  Chance of unit loss: 22.1%
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,1st Low Tech Infantry suffered a 33% readiness loss. Readiness now 67
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 33%. ID: 1st Low Tech Infantry (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,48th Replacement Battalion suffered a 30% readiness loss. Readiness now 70
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 21%. ID: 48th Replacement Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Forces Training Rating to 50
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,9th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 43% readiness loss. Readiness now 11
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 30%. ID: 9th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,26th Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 20% readiness loss. Readiness now 72
2028 July 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 8%. ID: 26th Assault Infantry Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 291.3704 Combat Ratio: 2.2963  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.4%
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 126.887 Combat Ratio: 2.2963  Chance of unit loss: 23%
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,2nd Low Tech Infantry suffered a 6% readiness loss. Readiness now 54
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 8%. ID: 2nd Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 2nd Low Tech Infantry has decreased by 8
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,9th Low Tech Infantry destroyed
2028 July 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 9th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 292.1602 Combat Ratio: 2.3208  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.3%
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 125.889 Combat Ratio: 2.3208  Chance of unit loss: 23.2%
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, OddBoy Dolops of Cyme  has increased his Ground Forces Training Rating to 125
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 5%
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 5%
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Appius Augustus Niraemius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 3%
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,11th Low Tech Armour suffered a 12% readiness loss. Readiness now 88
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 7%. ID: 11th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,13th Low Tech Armour suffered a 2% readiness loss. Readiness now 57
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 2%. ID: 13th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 13th Low Tech Armour has decreased by 9
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Tiberius Victricus Marcus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 3%
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,14th Low Tech Armour suffered a 33% readiness loss. Readiness now 49
2028 July 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 20%. ID: 14th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 292.95 Combat Ratio: 2.4003  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 4.2%
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 122.0458 Combat Ratio: 2.4003  Chance of unit loss: 24%
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,1st Low Tech Infantry suffered a 36% readiness loss. Readiness now 55
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 22%. ID: 1st Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,8th Low Tech Infantry suffered a 6% readiness loss. Readiness now 27
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 7%. ID: 8th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,11th Low Tech Armour suffered a 22% readiness loss. Readiness now 66
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 9%. ID: 11th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,13th Low Tech Armour suffered a 34% readiness loss. Readiness now 24
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 31%. ID: 13th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,14th Low Tech Armour suffered a 46% readiness loss. Readiness now 4
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 37%. ID: 14th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 14th Low Tech Armour has decreased by 7
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,26th Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 47% readiness loss. Readiness now 27
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 28%. ID: 26th Assault Infantry Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 26th Assault Infantry Battalion has decreased by 8
2028 July 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 293.7398 Combat Ratio: 2.8867  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 3.5%
2028 July 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 101.7548 Combat Ratio: 2.8867  Chance of unit loss: 28.9%
2028 July 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Combat Bonus to 13%
2028 July 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,2nd Low Tech Infantry suffered a 39% readiness loss. Readiness now 16
2028 July 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 23%. ID: 2nd Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 July 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Appius Augustus Niraemius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 4%
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 294.554 Combat Ratio: 2.9687  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 3.4%
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 99.2203 Combat Ratio: 2.9687  Chance of unit loss: 29.7%
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,49th Replacement Battalion suffered a 38% readiness loss. Readiness now 49
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 38%. ID: 49th Replacement Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,8th Low Tech Infantry destroyed
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 8th Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,Centurion Appius Augustus Niraemius was killed during the destruction of his unit.
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Marcus Falerius Cinnianus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 8%
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 14%
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 17% readiness loss. Readiness now 83
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 14%. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,26th Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 21% readiness loss. Readiness now 7
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 11%. ID: 26th Assault Infantry Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 26th Assault Infantry Battalion has decreased by 3
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,34th Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 29% readiness loss. Readiness now 38
2028 August 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 35%. ID: 34th Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 295.2295 Combat Ratio: 3.5346  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 2.8%
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 83.5249 Combat Ratio: 3.5346  Chance of unit loss: 35.3%
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Combat Bonus to 14%
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 14%
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 18%
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,2nd Low Tech Infantry destroyed
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 2nd Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,Centurion Numerius Stertinius Molacus was killed during the destruction of his unit.
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,13th Low Tech Armour destroyed
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 13th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,Centurion Tiberius Victricus Marcus has escaped the destruction of his unit.
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,16th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 35% readiness loss. Readiness now 65
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 32%. ID: 16th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 16th Brigade Headquarters has decreased by 7
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,33rd Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 37% readiness loss. Readiness now 44
2028 August 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 22%. ID: 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 296.8064 Combat Ratio: 4.6374  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 2.2%
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 64.0022 Combat Ratio: 4.6374  Chance of unit loss: 46.4%
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 15%
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,60th Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 18% readiness loss. Readiness now 82
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 13%. ID: 60th Heavy Assault Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,1st Low Tech Infantry suffered a 25% readiness loss. Readiness now 32
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 23%. ID: 1st Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 1st Low Tech Infantry has decreased by 1
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 6%
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,11th Low Tech Armour suffered a 5% readiness loss. Readiness now 63
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 2%. ID: 11th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,14th Low Tech Armour destroyed
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 14th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 15%
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 9% readiness loss. Readiness now 75
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 5%. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 17th Brigade Headquarters has decreased by 9
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,26th Assault Infantry Battalion destroyed
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 26th Assault Infantry Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,33rd Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 15% readiness loss. Readiness now 30
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 20%. ID: 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,34th Heavy Assault Battalion destroyed
2028 August 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 34th Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 290.4585 Combat Ratio: 7.4071  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 1.4%
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 39.2135 Combat Ratio: 7.4071  Chance of unit loss: 74.1%
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,1st Low Tech Infantry suffered a 30% readiness loss. Readiness now 2
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 21%. ID: 1st Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 14% readiness loss. Readiness now 61
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 6%. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,33rd Heavy Assault Battalion suffered a 8% readiness loss. Readiness now 22
2028 August 16, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 3%. ID: 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 291.9693 Combat Ratio: 8.8418  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 1.1%
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 33.0216 Combat Ratio: 8.8418  Chance of unit loss: 88.4%
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 16%
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Readiness Loss,Vinak,52nd Assault Infantry Battalion suffered a 2% readiness loss. Readiness now 98
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Enemy Casualties,Rol,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 1%. ID: 52nd Assault Infantry Battalion (Rome Aliens #161)
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Morale Increase,Vinak,Despite suffering casualties, 52nd Assault Infantry Battalion increased its morale by 6
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,11th Low Tech Armour suffered a 20% readiness loss. Readiness now 44
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 26%. ID: 11th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Centurion Marcus Falerius Cinnianus has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 9%
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 32% readiness loss. Readiness now 30
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 22%. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,24th Divisional Headquarters suffered a 39% readiness loss. Readiness now 61
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 39%. ID: 24th Divisional Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,33rd Heavy Assault Battalion destroyed
2028 August 21, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 33rd Heavy Assault Battalion (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Lost,N/A,The remaining personnel of the 47th Replacement Battalion have been assigned to other units and the unit has been dissolved
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 295.3383 Combat Ratio: 16.9563  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 0.6%
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 17.4176 Combat Ratio: 16.9563  Chance of unit loss: 169.6%
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Combat Bonus to 15%
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, WildBoy Attalos of Pandosia, Epirus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 17%
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, OddBoy Dolops of Cyme  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 5%
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,1st Low Tech Infantry destroyed
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 1st Low Tech Infantry (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,Centurion Numerius Nipius Volturcius has escaped the destruction of his unit.
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,11th Low Tech Armour destroyed
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 11th Low Tech Armour (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,Centurion Marcus Falerius Cinnianus was killed during the destruction of his unit.
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has increased his Ground Forces Training Rating to 75
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters suffered a 23% readiness loss. Readiness now 7
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 12%. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,24th Divisional Headquarters suffered a 35% readiness loss. Readiness now 26
2028 August 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 21%. ID: 24th Divisional Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 298.5935 Combat Ratio: 39.4573  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 0.3%
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 7.5675 Combat Ratio: 39.4573  Chance of unit loss: 394.6%
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 19%
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,16th Brigade Headquarters destroyed
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 16th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Officer Update,N/A,Primus Oppius Maximius Orissus has escaped the destruction of his unit.
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,17th Brigade Headquarters destroyed
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 17th Brigade Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 September
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:17:21 PM by Kyle »

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2019, 01:15:41 PM »
Off-Topic: combat log continued • show

2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Readiness Loss,Rol,24th Divisional Headquarters suffered a 20% readiness loss. Readiness now 7
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Enemy Casualties,Vinak,Casulties inflicted on enemy ground unit. Estimated losses: 22%. ID: 24th Divisional Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 September 1, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Morale Loss,Rol,As a result of suffering casualties, the morale of 24th Divisional Headquarters has decreased by 7
2028 September 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,Ground Attack on Vinak-A III vs Ol Aliens #160. Total Attack Strength: 300.86 Combat Ratio: 472.2143  Chance of Attacker unit loss: 0%
2028 September 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Combat,Rol,Ground defense on Rome. Total Defense strength: 0.6371 Combat Ratio: 472.2143  Chance of unit loss: 4722.1%
2028 September 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of her duties, WildBoy Neaera of Delphi  has increased her Ground Combat Bonus to 16%
2028 September 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Officer Update,N/A,As a result of experience gained in the performance of his duties, Mekboy Plutarch of Olympus  has increased his Ground Combat Bonus to 20%
2028 September 6, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Ground Unit Lost,Rol,24th Divisional Headquarters destroyed
2028 September 6, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Unit Dest.,Vinak,Enemy ground unit destroyed. ID: 24th Divisional Headquarters (Ol Aliens #160)
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ground Combat,Vinak,General ground attack on Vinak-A III. No defending units are present and no garrisoned enemy PDCs remain in operation. The Ol Aliens #160 population on Vinak-A III has surrendered to our victorious ground forces
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Reparations,Vinak,As a result of conquering a hostile pop on Vinak-A III, suitable reparations to the value of 81527.857 have been appropriated and added to total racial wealth.
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Reparations,Rol,Due to the loss of Rome, 81527.857 has been looted by the conquering barbarians
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Missile Complex 001 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Missile Complex 002 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Missile Complex 003 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Missile Complex 005 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Roman Bunker 002 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Roman Bunker 003 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 11, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Ship Surrender,Vinak,As a result of the population surrender, the Roman Bunker 004 has surrendered as it was in orbit of the planet
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-480 Thermal contact associated with Plizhdrint 001 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-480 Thermal contact associated with Plizhdrint 002 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-965 Thermal contact associated with Shizhdr  001 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-965 Thermal contact associated with Shizhdr  002 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-500 Thermal contact associated with Dlevrrk  001 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,An active sensor contact (Active Sensor S36/R100) associated with Plizhdrint 001 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,An active sensor contact (Active Sensor S36/R100) associated with Plizhdrint 002 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-1 Thermal contact associated with Zhdrbaeliprietl  001 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-1 Thermal contact associated with Shivva 001 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-1 Thermal contact associated with Shivva 002 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-1 Thermal contact associated with Shivva 003 has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Hostile Contact Update,Vinak,A strength-32871 EM contact associated with a population on Vinak-A III has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Hostile Contact Update,Vinak,A strength-8064 thermal contact associated with a population on Vinak-A III has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-10 thermal contact associated with a population on Rome has been lost
2028 September 12, 21:59:56,The Roman Empire,Hostile Contact Update,Rol,A strength-100 EM contact associated with a population on Rome has been lost
2028 September 26, 21:59:56,The Orcs,Mineral Shortage,Vinak,Sorium Shortage in Fuel Production for Vinak-A III

Offline Kyle (OP)

• Captain
  • K
  • Quasar4x dev
« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »
Progress 2019-11-22

Ground Combat is done!  (for now).  Go forth and conquer worlds!

Here's an additional scroll-by of capturing a PDC:

Off-Topic: pdc capture • show

Latest build pushed. Here's a fairly complete list of what was added in this update:

- Ships detect shipyards
- Ships detect ground forces
- Hide undetected PDCs from ground units
- Ground Combat damage occurs according to Aurora 7.1 rules, see the logfile posted below
- Commander bonuses are applied to ground combat
- Commanders randomly die or escape the death of their unit
- Commanders have a chance to level up Ground and Morale bonuses
- Ground combat damages political relations
- Units lose or gain morale from ground combat
- Ground units slowly recover readiness over time
- Replacement battalions transfer their readiness to ground units over time at a rate improved by commander morale bonus
- Pop surrenders when no more ground units in PDCs or on the field
- Pops resist surrender if insufficient attacker police strength
- Ships in orbit of surrendered pops also surrender
- Relevant commanders also transferred in a surrender
- Conquering a pop has a chance to recover generic tech based on number of population and research labs
- Wealth is plundered based on conquered pop count
- UI: F2 > Transfer button (transfer population to alien race. It's like conquering, but keeps Imperial status and transfers all generic tech instead of random)

This list is at a somewhat arbitrary level of detail.  Pretty much any mechanic related to the items above should be complete, units under 40 strength refusing to attack for example.  Some items I am saving for later: Bombardment from collateral damage, any associated POW mechanics, negative impacts of Conquered pop status, pop status changes, and spoils from complete annihilation of a race.

Here's the full ground combat log from the battle in the animations above, taken from the Copy Text button.  The attacking force is significantly stronger than the defenses so I could get a reasonably sized log.

Edit: -- actually, see my previous two posts, I ran out of characters --

Phew!  So, where do we go from here?  Bombardment damage from mass drivers and ground war are high on my list but to keep things interesting I may shift gears and focus on something else.  Another item high on my list is the Trans-Newtonian start.  Why?  Because I believe it may involve Design Philosophies, one of the few remaining non-AI features of Aurora I'm not too familiar with.  There is good amount of both randomness and predetermined logic behind design philosophies that is probably going to be a challenge to imitate.  Pre-researched tech is a part of this as well.  Further, these features are a singular prerequisite for all AI of any type.

And speaking of AI, I'm really excited at how close it's getting.  After design philosophies are out of the way, I don't really see anything that would prevent getting started on it if I wanted to.  There are many items still on the to-do list, but I think AI should be possible without them.  For example, bombardment mechanics aren't in place, so any AI developed right now would not factor bombardment into its calculations, not react to being bombarded, and not try to bombard.  But those are all improvements that can be added to an existing AI.  I'm really on the fence on whether I want to give it a shot or wait until more mechanics are implemented.  I'll most likely wait, though, in favor of finishing items that will take a much more predictable amount of time to complete.

I've also been thinking on how I want to roll out the very first AI (which would be a general NPR, not any of the spoiler types).  It will for sure cheat to keep the programming time down.  It shouldn't grow at an unfair rate, but if it does, I'll have it tied to the Difficulty setting so it can be scaled up or down.  Tactics will be crude, about as smart as the ghosts in Pac-Man.  That said, the question is whether to make this first-draft AI public or private.  I know public scripts are popular but hear me out;  I will for sure be doing public scripting.  But what I'm mulling over is whether the mechanics of at least one AI should be kept hidden, to make the game interesting and suspenseful.  One of the major aspects I enjoyed about Aurora 7 is the fear of the unknown.  I have had very little experience dealing with Aurora NPRs and the experiences I did have were quite tense because I had no way of knowing how the AI would behave, no public scripts tempting me to peek at.  I want Q4X to have that same discovery and learning process that can't be spoiled, even by accidental second-hand knowledge from someone else describing what *they* saw in a script file.  It doesn't hurt that the more people interested in playing Quasar, the more free QA testers I have :).  Once the minimal "secret" AI is done, then I would start on a public version, probably less cheaty and less dumb.  The sooner I can get the public scripting mechanics in place, the sooner that community-written AI will be available for *me* to play against :D.  Of course I would continue to work on improving the "secret" AI over time.  Finally, it would make the first-draft AI come out sooner if I don't have to worry about a public API yet.  I'm open to thoughts on any of these ideas. 

I'm also open to thoughts on priorities for the remaining non-AI mechanics to work on.  It doesn't make a difference to me personally which order I add features in, because I'm not going to want to start playing my own campaign until all major features I'm aware of are completed.

So for now, I'll probably go easy on Q4X over the weekend to clear my head, and then it's off to work on more non-AI mechanics!

The following users thanked this post: Tchey, Triato, RagnarVaren, Nori, procdrone, joansam, Lava

Offline Garfunkel

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2019, 08:47:20 PM »
One thing you should probably fix instead of imitating with Q4X from Aurora is the effect the difficulty percentage has on NPRs. A 200% difficulty NPR has double the industry of the player when discovered but the NPR AI does not understand that, thinking it has 100% difficulty industrial strength. This leads to an NPR that is initially very strong but will run out of minerals soon, leading to a crash and burn. This was discovered a few years back.

The following users thanked this post: Demonides

Offline Ranged66

• Chief Petty Officer
  • R
« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2019, 04:57:42 AM »
Hype for civ shipping AI so I can start my peaceful empire building game :)

Edit: May I humbly request one thing from C# aurora? Max population amounts on system bodies :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 05:08:39 AM by Ranged66 »