Author Topic: The Galaxy Awaits ... Choose Your Path!  (Read 101686 times)

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: The Galaxy Awaits ... Choose Your Path!
« Reply #420 on: April 09, 2015, 02:28:41 AM »
Reading this campaign has sustained me through quite a few long sessions of waiting for turns to process. My vote would be for restarting in the new version at 2093, but it's not ideal.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

Offline Bryan Swartz (OP)

• Captain
  • B
« Reply #421 on: July 10, 2015, 02:45:11 PM »
After taking some time away from the game, I've decided to end this project.  I'm looking into a multi-faction Sol game with 6.4.3, early stages of planning it at this point .

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #422 on: July 10, 2015, 06:17:45 PM »
Understood, there's quite a few severe bugs I'm hoping get wiped out in the next patch, the update might take a while yet.
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "

• Captain
  • B
« Reply #423 on: July 11, 2015, 02:55:38 AM »
Mind mentioning which ones you are referring to?  I've read through most the 6.4 bugs thread and didn't see anything that I thought would be that problematic. 

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #424 on: July 11, 2015, 07:42:26 AM »
Pretty much just NPRs doing things that trigger endless errors like designing sensors that are too powerful or assigning too many salvagers to a wreck, there appears to be one related to ship history, there was one steve fixed involving NPR missile reloading or launching. And tge  there's the general ability to reduce 5 second increments significantly once we have the new sensor rules.

• Captain
  • B
« Reply #425 on: July 11, 2015, 01:46:18 PM »
Thanks.  The idea I have in mind would be without NPRs so it wouldn't be affected as much, but it's unfortunate those issues are still outstanding.