VB6 Aurora > Aurora Bugs

Official v7.00 Bugs Reporting Thread

(1/41) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Please post confirmed bugs for v7.00 in this thread. However, please read the guidelines below on reporting bugs before posting. If you had a bug in an earlier version and it still isn't fixed, please report it again in this thread.

Bug Reporting Guidelines

Steve

Steve Walmsley:
Removed civilian ships from popup Ship menu on tactical map

Forgot to fix this one before the patch :)

Zincat:
I tried to delete your campaign as suggested and I got

"Error 3052 was generated by DAO.Recordset.  File sharing lock count exceeded.  Increase MaxLocksPerFile registry entry."

I went to the registry. Found two entries as such, increased each to 100000. Still does not work, I cannot delete your campaign. I could try to up it more, but I have no idea what that thing does so I'm kind of reluctant to do so...

EDIT: even upping it to 10 million does not work. I found this old post of yours back then...
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=3331.msg32093#msg32093

Letting you know all this, maybe it will help >_> I always like to start deleting everything, with a clear database..

Sematary:

--- Quote from: Zincat on December 05, 2015, 02:44:07 PM ---I tried to delete your campaign as suggested and I got

"Error 3052 was generated by DAO.Recordset.  File sharing lock count exceeded.  Increase MaxLocksPerFile registry entry."

I went to the registry. Found two entries as such, increased each to 100000. Still does not work, I cannot delete your campaign. I could try to up it more, but I have no idea what that thing does so I'm kind of reluctant to do so...

EDIT: even upping it to 10 million does not work. I found this old post of yours back then...
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=3331.msg32093#msg32093

Letting you know all this, maybe it will help >_> I always like to start deleting everything, with a clear database..

--- End quote ---

Try running in Admin mode

Steve Walmsley:
Or try deleting a few races before deleting the whole campaign.

If this is a general problem, I'll create a version of the patch with no example game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version