Author Topic: Promotion Value of Medals  (Read 1717 times)

Offline orfeusz (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
Promotion Value of Medals
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:49:52 AM »
Does anyone beside The Mighty Creator aka Mr Steve know how much promotion value of medal is enough? Does medal with value 2 will be significant? I really don't know is value 6 enough or not for a highest decoration. From what i understand, it will speed up promotion. How much? Is there any model for that?

thanks
Only in Death does Duty End

Offline Vynadan

• Lt. Commander
  • V
Re: Promotion Value of Medals
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:47:48 AM »
As far as I understand medals, they add points directly to the Promotion Score of the officer they're given to. You can see this Promotion Score by selecting the officer in the commanders tab (f4) where his other vital information is (health, etc).

Depending on where my navy is my medals can get up to a thousand points for really exceptional stuff - At the begining where Promotion Scores range from 0-2000 I usually do 100-200 value medals. Basically, I always orient myself when I create new medals on the times that are. Makes medals obsolete or insignificiant after a while, but oh well.

Offline orfeusz (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
Re: Promotion Value of Medals
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:57 AM »

Makes medals obsolete or insignificiant after a while, but oh well.

Emmm, i think that You could change medal promotion score no new value and save it. That will keep medals up to date.

Only in Death does Duty End