Author Topic: SM-ing in missile to a magazine  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Paul M (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • P
SM-ing in missile to a magazine
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:14:19 AM »
I've discovered that due to, apparently, utter stupidity on my part one of my ships in the fight I am in currently doesn't have its missile load out on board.  Is there some way to use the SM function to put the missiles that should be there into the magazine?  Also can I adjust the numbers on the homeworld to match?

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
Re: SM-ing in missile to a magazine
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:47:02 AM »
with SM mode on, you can fill all ships of a class with their loadout from the Class Design screen, or use the "Standard" button in the Ships // Ordnance Management tab to give it a free standard load. 

the easiest way to eliminate the missiles from the homeworld is probably to dump a load of missiles from one of your ships at some other colony, scrap the missiles there,and then reload the ship from the homeworld.

Offline Paul M (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • P
Re: SM-ing in missile to a magazine
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 05:31:30 AM »
thanks...will do the reload of the ship in question and then deal with the extra 108 missiles somehow or another.  Unfortunately this was not the CMs on one of my attack frigates but the CMs on one of my area defence frigates so it makes a substantial difference if I have 108 missiles or what looked to be 12 or so (6-12 anyway).