Author Topic: (OOC) The Compendum of Senators  (Read 1977 times)

Offline areyoua (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • a
(OOC) The Compendum of Senators
« on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:28 PM »
It seems to me like there are quite a few people posting and joining in on the game, but their names aren't located anywhere where it would be easy to find them, nor is their background information. Most of it is hidden somewhere in the thread "sign-up" but to look through it takes a little too much time than I'm willing to use, so I've created a list of everyone who has posted here and as much information as possible about them here to help me and anyone else in need. I also think some biographies are lacking (such as mine) and bringing to light their lack will encourage people to add more flesh to their bones.

So here we go in chronological order based on when their first post describing their character occurs with the forum name followed by character name with a blurb if there was any information.

ardem-Charles "Chuck" Winston-lifelong interest in politics starting from childhood, father was military, supports efficient and slow exploration program, 1st Survey Minister

chrislocke2000-[none]

Detjen "the almighty"-Jayne Casey-1st President

Sheb-Phan Duc Tho-Doctor of Spacial Engineering, technocrat, supports small government owned shipping and supporting civilian shipping through subsidies, 1st Commerce Minister

Panopticon-[name pending world gen]-retired Vice Admiral, supports slow expansion and expansion, defensive approach, 1st Military Minister

mavikfelna-Orion Starion- supports civilian shipping through subsidies, civilian mining of asteroids and moons, and a small government fleet of commercial ships, Former Applicant for 1st Commerce Minister

vergeraiders-[Candidate 2]-supports plan for quick exploration, Former Applicant for 1st Survey Minister

TrueZuluwiz-[none]-has desire to assassinate senators and ministers, might just be a joke

areyoua-George Payne-supports devoting industry towards building ship components for survey vessels and a limited use of industry for expanding industry, Applicant for Infrastructure Minister

Father Tim-Phineas T. Vendar-Doctor (presumably of geology), invented Vendarite, developed Vendar Processfor cold-rolled Duranium Armour, supports devoting at least 50% research capacity towards basic technologies and limiting research into military matters, Applicant for Technology Minister

Anyone or anything I missed can post below to get in the Compendum

Offline Narmio

• Lieutenant
  • N
Re: (OOC) The Compendum of Senators
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 11:33:09 PM »
I'm following this with interest, but I don't have to the time to get into a PBP game at the moment, so maybe I'll join in later on or just keep watching. 

Offline Detjen

• Lieutenant
Re: (OOC) The Compendum of Senators
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:41:11 AM »
Im going to copy this data over into the database thread.  this is the sort of information I want for that board very good catch areyoua