Other Games > Other Games

Children of a Dead Earth

(1/2) > >>

deoved:
I find this game yesterday. I dare to say it have deep, realistic, spacewarfare.

Children of a Dead Earth - http://store.steampowered.com/app/476530/

83athom:
 :o Thank you for bringing this to my attention... I have no clue how this went over my head but I now know what I must buy as soon as it goes on sale.

deoved:

--- Quote from: 83athom on September 27, 2016, 10:16:34 AM --- :o Thank you for bringing this to my attention... I have no clue how this went over my head but I now know what I must buy as soon as it goes on sale.

--- End quote ---

Yes this game was also a discovery for me. ;D

Rastaman:
It's on Steam now and really amazing. N-Body physics, super realistic ships, components and combat.

Col.Wardeth:
Just got through it and the game is absolutely amazing, although it has some problems like some boring and teeth-grittingly hard missions like the one where you should transfer a VIP to Mars from some rock past the Mars orbit or combat entry distances for missiles, or maybe, for some, lack of some of the real physics elements the game doesn't account for light-speed lag!
Also, Aurora 4x + CoaDE + SpaceEngine = best 4x ever IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version