Author Topic: New Starfire PAPER game  (Read 5497 times)

Offline idahobeef (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • i
    • http://idahobeef.homestead.com/
New Starfire PAPER game
« on: February 13, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »
Hey guys, I am interested in getting a new paper Starfire game going. I was thinking of using this cool 3D map proggy I have to flesh it out as we go. It would be 3rd edition of course and probably done via email. Anyone up for it, let me know? Thanks, Damon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by idahobeef »

Offline idahobeef (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • i
Game cancelled.....Damon too! :)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 05:47:56 AM »
Sorry guys, I have been seriously ill and can no longer sit without a great deal of pain, so writing or doing much Starfire anything is out. My cancer is reaching the end stage apparently and I have been hospitalized on and off for the last 3 months. I am in enormous pain and and drugged to the gills, haha. I wish you guys all the best......Damon

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: Game cancelled.....Damon too! :)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 06:10:43 AM »
Quote from: "idahobeef"
Sorry guys, I have been seriously ill and can no longer sit without a great deal of pain, so writing or doing much Starfire anything is out. My cancer is reaching the end stage apparently and I have been hospitalized on and off for the last 3 months. I am in enormous pain and and drugged to the gills, haha. I wish you guys all the best......Damon

It's difficult to know what to say Damon. I hope that if I am ever in a similar situation I will follow your example and keep living my life as well as I can for as long as can. The very best of luck!

Steve
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Steve Walmsley »

Offline idahobeef (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • i
For Steve
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 06:17:08 AM »
Hey Steve, thanks man and just so you know, you, above all others involved in Starfire, have been a huge inspiration for me. Your work has especially been encouraging and outstanding and thought-provoking, moving me to accomplish much in the Starfire realm. I was grateful to be a (small) part of your 3DG as well. I am looking into some voice recognition software so I can continue my work as long as I can, but the pain I am suffering is just awful and although I have many projects I want to get done, I don't think I will be able to finish the things that I want. I hope you continue to do the (outstanding) work that you always seem to produce. I will continue to admire from a distance. Best wishes, Damon

Offline mavikfelna

• Lieutenant
    • http://www.geocities.com/mavikfelna
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
::HUGS::

Hey Beef, sorry you're not doing well. Take care as best you can and we'll keep praying for you.

--Mav
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by mavikfelna »

Offline kdstubbs

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • k
Beef
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 06:19:37 PM »
IdahoBeef

May the grace of the lord Jesus bless and Keep you as you face your future.  I hope and pray that all is well with you now and into the future.

Kevin

For anyone who takes offense my apologies, but my faith compells me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by kdstubbs »
Kevin Stubbs

Offline Pete_Keller

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • P
Re: Game cancelled.....Damon too! :)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »
Quote from: "idahobeef"

Damon,

I will be adding a luminaria in your name when we do the ACS Relay for life at the end of June.

Pete
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Pete_Keller »

Offline Pete_Keller

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • P
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »
Damon,

Here is a photo of your luminaria.

Pete
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Pete_Keller »