Author Topic: Keep the Economics Window in the background when time is advanced  (Read 1118 times)

Offline xenxen (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • x
Do anyone know how to prevent the Economics Window from jumping to the foreground when I advance time on the tactical window.  I have the "keep tactical in background" off but Economics Window still jumps up  ??? I have looked around on the forum but could not find any thing about it

Offline Iceranger

• Registered
  • Commander
  • I
Do anyone know how to prevent the Economics Window from jumping to the foreground when I advance time on the tactical window.  I have the "keep tactical in background" off but Economics Window still jumps up  ??? I have looked around on the forum but could not find any thing about it

I noticed this today too. I think it might be something new for 1.10.0 since I never had this issue in 1.9.5.

Offline wedgebert

• Ace Wiki Contributor
  • Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • w
Mine seems to do this when the Economics window had focus, but something else popped to the front. For me, I usually have the Econ and Events windows on my 2nd monitor with Events on top. Sometimes I'll have Econ on top and advance time which can bring Events to the foreground. Then as I continue to advance time, Econ will pop to the front and then Events will subsequently cover it up again leading to a flickering.

However, I noticed that when this happens, if I go click Econ again and then click on Events to manually bring it to the foreground the flickering stops and it remains in the backgronud.