Starfire > Starfire Rules

Starfire Mailing List

(1/2) > >>

SteveAlt:
The Starfire Mailing list has seen a sudden surge of activity lately. I tried to post but got a message saying I couldn't post as a non-member yet I am getting all the mails (and I have been able to post in the past). I tried the usual subscribe email and it got bounced with the following error. Anyone know if anything has changed lately with the mailing list?

<majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu>:
128.32.112.232 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Unrouteable address
Giving up on 128.32.112.232.

Steve

Kurt:

--- Quote from: "SteveAlt" ---The Starfire Mailing list has seen a sudden surge of activity lately. I tried to post but got a message saying I couldn't post as a non-member yet I am getting all the mails (and I have been able to post in the past). I tried the usual subscribe email and it got bounced with the following error. Anyone know if anything has changed lately with the mailing list?

Steve
--- End quote ---

I had this same problem sometime in the last six months or so, where I was getting e-mails but unable to post.  I can't remember how I fixed it, but I do remember double checking the e-mail address I was sending to.  

Kurt

Charlie Beeler:
It looks like you got something through about pulsed movement.

I've been having problems with my replies to the list being delayed 6 hours to a couple of days.  But I haven't been recieving 'bounce' messages.

xtfoster:

--- Quote from: "SteveAlt" ---The Starfire Mailing list has seen a sudden surge of activity lately. I tried to post but got a message saying I couldn't post as a non-member yet I am getting all the mails (and I have been able to post in the past). I tried the usual subscribe email and it got bounced with the following error. Anyone know if anything has changed lately with the mailing list?

Steve
--- End quote ---
You might be using an old address.
The current one is: starfire@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu

SteveAlt:

--- Quote from: "xtfoster" ---You might be using an old address.
The current one is: starfire@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu
--- End quote ---
Thanks. I checked and I am using the right address. A short reply got through yesterday so I have tried a longer one today. No sign of it yet though

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version