Author Topic: RPG Meta Campaign using Aurora.  (Read 922 times)

Offline ardem (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • a
RPG Meta Campaign using Aurora.
« on: May 10, 2023, 12:45:31 AM »
This is a bit of expression of interest until I get 4 minimums starters, but looking to start a meta campaign but it will not only use aurora but The Art of Operation Warfare and if required other systems. But the foundation will be aurora, however policies and action expand outside Aurora standard programming lucky it is very editable to allow stuff.

The game will be story driven, and the use of discord for information flow. I have given a description down below, if this is something you're interested in or want further information please feel free to PM me.

1. Game Name
**Ark of a New Age**
2. Paid/Free
Free
3. Platform, Voice/Text
Discord.
4. System & Setting
A number of systems would be used. Aurora 4x for Empire Building / research / ship design. The Art of Operational Warfare IV for any land battles. Free flow RPG for the majority of things, however if the group wanted to include small unit operations then might need a system like traveller.
5. Available Space
Looking for a minimum of 4 dedicated players, however could go higher.
6. Time, Timezone, & Day
Majority is via Discord Offline, however council meetings and planning on a regular voice would be beneficial.
7. Synopsis
Earth was slowly dying, it would not be long before humans sent it to oblivion. A number of corporate ventures decided it was time to put together an Ark and fire it off to a suitable location. No expense was spared. 50 Million human suspended in frozen animation, are being transported 20 light years away, which will take 150 years to reach. The team are the leading board members directing research, construction and defence initiatives. How they split it up the roles is up to them.
The Eridani Ark is huge, not only does it carry passengers, it carries manufacturing factories, research facilities and everything required for a new Colony.

This would be a detailed RPG Empire Building game with storylines, combat and not limited to one system but whatever would do the job best. This would also be a long term game, and require monitoring of offline discord, on the flip side it would be very good for people that cannot dedicate time to specific times.

PM me if your interested and require more information about the game.

The following users thanked this post: Warer

Offline doodle_sm

• Registered
  • Sub-Lieutenant
  • Discord Username: doodleSM
Re: RPG Meta Campaign using Aurora.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 12:04:42 PM »
Interested!
Maybe, in the end, this was the best that any warrior could hope for. A chance to reconcile with your enemy, or, failing that, to fall in the pursuit of peace

Offline ardem (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Re: RPG Meta Campaign using Aurora.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 08:13:10 AM »