Off Topic > Off Topic

too quiet?

<< < (6/6)

db48x:
FFS. I signed a mutual defense pact with my next–door neighbor, and then I guess they insulted a Fallen Empire, because it declared war on them. And I'm the one that borders the Fallen Empire.

I think I’m going to need to make a meme.

--- Quote from: YABG on April 19, 2021, 04:18:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: db48x on April 18, 2021, 10:35:33 PM ---I’ll have to check out Remnants of the Precursors; I hadn’t heard of it before.

--- End quote ---

It's pretty fun, though I'm getting beat hard because I never played MoO (guess I'm showing my lack of age lol). It's on Itch, free, and seems to have a reasonably active Reddit from what I've seen.

--- End quote ---

I have played only a very little MoO myself. The UI was worse than Aurora’s.

Black:

--- Quote from: db48x on April 20, 2021, 01:23:08 AM ---FFS. I signed a mutual defense pact with my next–door neighbor, and then I guess they insulted a Fallen Empire, because it declared war on them. And I'm the one that borders the Fallen Empire.

I think I’m going to need to make a meme.

--- End quote ---

My condolences :D In my game AI unleashed Gray Tempest on the galaxy, fortunately no L-Gates in my vicinity, so I have time to prepare my fleets. I also got a lot of refugees from it.

Arwyn:
Been running a Nemesis game in Stellaris as well. On number three, as there were some major changes that made me relearn how to build and grow my empire. :)

Really waiting on 1.13, since I really want mines working and the other bugfix/feature enhancements before I kick off another campaign.

Shadow Empire is tempting me again. Took a while to get into, but I like what I see so far, very very steep learning curve.

Also relearning how to Fly in IL2 Sturmovik. I used to be a competitive flyer in the previous version, but the complexity on this one is much more and been years since I was in. I have to relearn all the muscle memory on my controls, and "spot the dot" is far harder now on my older eyes. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version