Author Topic: Geosurvey "completed" infoscreen  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Miar (OP)

• Leading Rate
Geosurvey "completed" infoscreen
« on: June 23, 2014, 08:10:54 AM »
If I geosurvey body with a team, the population and production window status changes from "No" to "Completed" in the line "Geological Team Survey Completed". 

My problem is, that only active colonies are visible in that summary.  e. g.  I checked a moon with my geosurvey team, they find nothing, and i decide that it is not worth having colony, and I abandon it.  But then later I search for some duranium and i say "Hey, this has nice amount with 0. 6 aviability, lets check it with team", because I don't see it have complete team geosurvey there. 

Is there some screen with completed geosurvey info? I check several screens where it would be logical, but found nothing, maybe I am missing something. 

Offline Wolfius

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • W
Re: Geosurvey "completed" infoscreen
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 08:07:51 PM »
I'd be happy if there was and I'm just unaware of it, but this issue is why I tend to systematically survey bodies in a given system en mass at the same time. Renaming planets(Say just stick an (s) at the end of the colony name before you abandon it) or keeping notes in a text file can also help.

Offline Miar (OP)

• Leading Rate
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 07:36:51 AM »
Renamming body! Such an easy way to solve it, yet I did't see that :) It is not exactly what I hoped for, but it will help.  Thank you

Offline Aloriel

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 12:09:14 AM »
The tedium of surveying every single planet, comet, moon, and asteroid in some systems has driven me to only survey those I would otherwise colonize. If a planet has 1,000,000 of a resource, I will put mines there. Thus, I also do a survey team there. If it has nothing, or only 10,000 of something I probably won't need for a long time, I don't survey it.

I realize that this is potentially eliminating the possibility of me finding large amounts of resources... but it also keeps me from tearing out my hair ;)
Sarah
Game Developer in Unity and UE4 and 5