Author Topic: Aurora Government Simulator  (Read 26832 times)

Offline Froggiest1982 (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Aurora Government Simulator
« on: September 18, 2020, 07:20:03 PM »
AURORA C# GOVERNMENT SIMULATOR 3.1 OUT NOW
THIS FILE IS OBSOLETE AND YOU SHOULD USE THE ULTIMATE EDITION HERE: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=12763.msg155606#msg155606

This is a Government Simulator with strong RP ties for Aurora C#.

It is designed to work with the latest Libre Office which is free to download here https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/

I recommend reading the Lore and Rules prior to use as this will help you understand the concept behind it. While being a very simple file it does have a great RP power. I have been enjoying testing and playing Aurora C# with it but it is obviously not for everyone. If you are after a fancy simulator integrated into Aurora C# that does not require your intervention to function please don't use it as you will be disappointed.

This file's not a mod but a tool to be used along with Aurora C# and your RP abilities.

Please note: This project is an extract of a bigger project of mine called Aurora C# Dashboard of which I am happy to share with the community the government part. Because of that, the final layout seen in the screenshots may change at release. Please also note the full Aurora C# Dashboard will be for my use only as to make it user friendly it will require too much work.

Lore
Off-Topic: show
The Concept
Please note: the Lore was written when the project started and many changes happened after that. Even if the Lore remains a good place to understand the core mechanics of the file, please always refer to the rules section on the file to have an updated view of the status of the project and how to use the file.
Starting from the ground up all democratic (and non) electoral systems are based on the electorate. The electorate in this sheet is the population in Aurora C#.
After having identified the electorate I have identified the actual eligible voters from the pool of the population. All modifiers are based on current real-world data and to achieve the final vote percentage the following applies:
Percentage of underage (18 years old or younger) population which does not possess the right to vote in pretty much all government and cultures.
Percentage of Male and Female population which is used to identify Patriarchal and Matriarchal governments.
Percentage of eligible voters who do not exercise their right to vote.
Percentage of Privileged classes (the famous 2%) needed for other forms of government.
Percentage of Spoil Votes which are present in all elections due to spelling errors, white sheets, etc.

All the above give us the number of voters. All these people will vote then for some parties that represent their idea or their wishes for the political agenda, so I have proceeded to create 6 macro groups that are common in all cultures. Once this was done I had to acknowledge that each voter is different and can vote based on 2 different factors:
The personal background
The current political landscape

To achieve the personal background the Race Traits modifiers from Aurora C# have been included in the calculation. This will simulate the preference of a party over another from a voter due to the cultural race profile. The current political landscape it is shaped daily by political decisions. In Aurora C# this will be our expansion policies, if we favour to build something over something else and obviously our relationship with aliens and other humans if you do play a multi-race start.
Available Governments
Based on my research the most common forms of governments are:
Democracy, Republic, Federation, Oligarchy.
There may be others but I thought that these 4 were enough to start. I will put them into an Aurora C# concept later in this post. It is worth to note that despite the macro government forms are pretty much the same across the globe some do evolve considering other factors so, again, based on real-world history and data I have added the following micro-forms:
Patriarchal, Matriarchal, Elective.
Later I am planning to add a Presidential form which is now present only in a soft version for the Republic. Added from 2.0 onward
Each government form needed then its own particular rules to be represented properly and with enough variety to justify one over another. For instance, an Oligarchic Government will be easier to set towards bellicose purposes than a Democracy which will require a vote over every matter of the state. However, with the right setup, even a Democratic government can be quite aggressive from time to time. Below a list of all Government and their conditions with a brief explanation of the concept as well. Eventually, changing the form of Government needed to be possible, so under special conditions, it will be possible for the player to move from a Government to another.
The Democracy conditions are the hardest to shake as you are allowed to attempt changing the rules only once every 2 years. I have adopted this limitation because as you know it is way harder to change the rules when many people with different ideas are involved especially if these changes are towards less freedom. Also, a high number of seats and the fast government is to ensure and protect this freedom. The Democracy is the only government that does not have (for now) a variant form as it has to be more inclusive as possible.
The Republic is a form of government very similar to Democracy. Because of its easier manipulation the players could favor this form over the others, however, it does come with great danger as it could lead to a rebellion and a switch to an Oligarchic System that comes with great limitations assuming the player is willing to play by the rules (more on this later on the rules section).
The Federation is probably the most dangerous form of Government you could get stuck with. Under the proper circumstances, it will lead to entire planets to escape your lead. There is a more exclusive form of Federation available as well:
The Elective version of the Federation is even more dangerous as the number of Separatists needed is way less and in an election where all parties are evenly split they could end up with more seats than expected.
The Oligarchy is a system where the power it is not decided by the number of voters but by the power each Ministry or Ruler is able to collect and exercise. Because of that, it could require time for you to move away from it and mostly to change its policies. Because the balance of power is always shifting elections are frequent, so providing the right political landscape, the possibility to adopt another form of government should sooner or later be possible. Also, its nature is favouring only the Elite classes of society.
The Limitations
After established the government forms I had to introduce some limitations with which every structure is forced to deal. These limitations are called Constitutional Reforms. Ultimately a constitutional reform is always needed to shift a government if no events have been triggered. However, you will never be able to shift from a Patriarchal System to a Universal one without changing first the Gender Equality part of your constitution. There are currently 5 Constitutional reforms available:
Civil Rights, Media Freedom, Police Power, Justice System, Gender Equality. reworked from 2.1 onward
Every Government form comes with its own minimal settings for you to set up at the beginning of each game. After that, you will have to let history do its course.
Based on the rules (more under the rules section), in the attempt to switch government the player should always change the basic constitution to match the minimum requirements of the preferred form prior to allowing a successful switch.

Changelog
4 Main forms of government - Democracy, Republic, Federation, and Oligarchy plus 7 sub Government (like a Matriarchal form for instance)
Each Government has its own structure and parameters so the same results could lead to different majorities depending on the Government adopted
Dynamic switch of government through Constitutional reforms: the current ladder is Democracy, Republic, Federation, Oligarchy, and can progress up and down. So Oligarchy could lead to any government, democracy could lead to the Federation or Republic and Federation or Republic could lead back to Oligarchy or Democracy or either Federation or Republic.
Each voter pool is simulated based on the latest real-world parameters in terms of turn out at elections, spoil votes, male and female. Underage (18) cannot vote.
Current voting systems are Universal, Elective, Patriarchal, and Matriarchal.
Polling system so that Parties are getting random votes based on the race parameters at the time of election so that any election will be different and could lead to unexpected results but still in line with what people feel. Basically greater the number of people voting the higher will be the uncertainty of the election. Current Parameters are Number of Colonies, Number of Naval Shipyards, Number of commercial Shipyards, Total number of Academies, Number of research Facilities, Level of Training, Mineral Shortage, Ruins, At War or Not, Number of Friendly Alien races, Unrest.
Racial values are elements to define voters. For instance, xenophobia impacts the amount of militarists party voters.
5 Different Constitutional reforms to define your government and also mandatory to adopt any preferred form: Civil Rights, Media Freedom, Police Power, Justice System, and Gender Equality
Rigged elections Feature

2.0 PRESIDENTIAL EXPANSION
Reworked formulas to use Race Traits
Reworked UI entirely with more data and fewer entries needed by the player
Reworked main page Graphics
Reworked some entries on Race Information Tab
Reworked War
Reworked Ruins
Added Spoil Votes into voting formulas
Added Dynamic Race Trait System
Added EVENT - Discovered Ruins: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be till the end of the playthrough
Added EVENT - First Contact: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be till the end of the playthrough
Added EVENT - Dangerous Galaxy: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be till the end of the playthrough
Added MODIFIER - Civilian Casualties: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be active until a new election is held
Added MODIFIER - Military Casualties: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be active until a new election is held
Added CHANCELLOR election
Added PRESIDENT election
Added new government form DEMOCRACY PRESIDENTIAL
Added CLOSE ELECTION modifier to simulate not clear leadership in case of a close victory
Added new rules
Added new race entry percentage of race population to introduce the alien concept
Added new CONSTITUTIONAL REFORM Race Equality to deal with mixed races
Fixed several spelling errors
Fixed different errors in the formulas
Fixed bug that led to having negative numbers of Seats

Balanced DEMOCRACY War Military Ops formula
Balanced DEMOCRACY Industrial Military formula
Balanced DEMOCRACY PRESIDENTIAL War Military Ops formula
Balanced DEMOCRACY PRESIDENTIAL Industrial Military formula
Reworked Production Rules
Reworked Civilian Casualties Rule
Reworked Military Casualties Rule
Reworked Federation Rules
Reworked ELECTORAL FRAUD Unrest now related to Militancy Value
Reworked UI to account for new Constitutional change and cleaner look with less double data
Reworked MATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within the constitution
Reworked PATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within the constitution
Reworked ELECTIVE system to be integrated within the constitution
Reworked ELECTIVE MATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within the constitution
Reworked ELECTIVE PATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within the constitution
Added Minimum amount of voters when EVENT Dangerous Galaxy Y MILITARY FACTION
Added Minimum amount of voters when EVENT Dangerous Galaxy N PACIFIST FACTION
Added Minimum amount of voters when EVENT First Contact Y MERCANTILE FACTION
Added Minimum amount of voters when EVENT First Contact N FEDERALIST FACTION
Added Minimum amount of voters when EVENT Discovered Ruins Y SCIENTIST FACTION
Added Minimum amount of voters when EVENT Discovered Ruins N NATIONALIST FACTION
Added UNREST modifier to population excluded from eligible pop for vote
Added Auto calculation for the winner of Presidential and Chancellorship Election, no more need to manually switch
Added Auto calculation of the 5% for Close Election, no more need to manually switch
Added Auto Chancellorship YES or NO selection depending on Government selected, no more need to manually switch
Added Auto Presidentialism YES or NO selection depending on Government selected, no more need to manually switch
Added CANDIDATE PROFILE WINDOW to better paste and copy candidates names
Added CANDIDATE PRESTIGE LEVEL
Added formulas for prestige level to increase chances of the population to vote for the party of provenience
Added Hawks and Doves Grand Coalitions shall any Federation Coalitions have not the majority in the Senate

3.0 OLIGARCHY UPDATE
Balanced FEDERATION formulas
Balanced REPUBLIC formulas
Balanced all formulas to avoid double up elements on the same values
Reworked Mineral Shortage now to include FUEL
Reworked War modifiers
Reworked UI entirely
Reworked Unrest to be dynamic - no need for the player to manually insert a value
Reworked Naval Shipyard Tonnage now as Automated Alert Levels System
Reworked Commercial Shipyard Tonnage now as Automated Economy System
Reworked Separatists
Added New GUI to make data easy to access and read
Added Leadership - Will contribute to keeping the unrest from rising if leader has been elected with a good margin, however, if election was contested or a close then the population will lose faith in the leadership causing unrest
Added Military Organization: Will determine the level of preparation of the military providing the relative bonuses
Added Population Wealth: Will determine the level of wealth of the population providing the relative bonuses
Added Racial Pro Capita Income Tech to work in pair with Population Wealth Modifier
Added Society: Will determine how the population feel towards freedom and such providing the relative bonuses
Added Population Status (under new Unrest area): Will determine the population morale providing the relative bonuses
Added At War (Attacked) modifier to impact militarists votes
Added At War (Declared) modifier to impact democratic votes
Added At War (Justified) modifier to make possible war declared with causus belli are treated as defensive wars
Added Dynamic Society Traits (Currently Under Constitution)
Added Constitutional Reform EDUCATION to help Scientists movement mid-game struggles - Dynamic Society Traits
Added Constitutional Reform SLAVERY - Dynamic Society Traits
Added Focus mechanic - possibility to boost one racial trait
Added Race Policies which will provide bonuses or malus to different Dynamic Values
Added Race Policy Conscription
Added Race Policy Xeno Laws
Added Race Policy Civilian Academies
Added Race Policy Consumer Benefits
Added New Oligarchy Government kind Monarchy
Added New Oligarchy Government kind Corporate
Added New Oligarchy Government kind Totalitarian
Added New Oligarchy Condition Birthright
Added New Oligarchy Condition Confidence
Added New Oligarchy Condition Elective
Added New Oligarchy Condition Life
Added New Leader Mechanics for Oligarchy
Removed Home Page
Fixed error in SEPARATISTS formula on FEDERATION which led to Separatists always in power coming from DEMOCRACY
Fixed error in Unrest Formula
Fixed multiple errors in some Formulas

3.1 HOTFIX
Fixed Sync Problem on the Oligarchy GUI
Fixed Oligarchy GUI look to be consistent with other GUIs
Fixed an error that led to display N/A Characters on the Oligarchy GUI despite being disabled

3.2 HOTFIX
Fixed sync for motion vote

Screenshots

Known Issues: Images could be displayed in the wrong position at first start. If that is the case just align them, save, and close the file. They will be displayed properly at the restart.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:12:13 AM by Froggiest »

The following users thanked this post: Jorgen_CAB, Black, Karsten, Darknote, Rewstyr, Zap0, Warer, Jobran180, Gabrote42

Offline Gram123

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • G
Re: Aurora Government Simulator - WORK IN PROGRESS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 07:41:43 AM »
This looks super interesting.

Looking forward to were you take this to, and also if you will open up for modifications, as just these screenshots spawned quite a few ideas in my mind...

Offline rtyler

• Pusher of Buttons
  • Able Ordinary Rate
  • r
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 08:37:20 AM »
OMG This looks amazing.  Exactly something I would use to add an elemental of RP to the game (since lets be honest, that's the best part of Aurora).  Can't wait to see what you put together for a release

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 04:37:11 PM »
This looks super interesting.

Looking forward to were you take this to, and also if you will open up for modifications, as just these screenshots spawned quite a few ideas in my mind...

Well, it is an excel file at the end. Actually ods as I use libre office, not sure it will be translated well onto .xlsx or such. If you manage to get into my head (which is very messy atm) and modify the relative parameters without breaking any formula I don't see why you shouldn't be able to modify the file. All I am keeping for myself it's the full dashboard, but for that, I have a separate code, the government part it's just a port.

OMG This looks amazing.  Exactly something I would use to add an elemental of RP to the game (since lets be honest, that's the best part of Aurora).  Can't wait to see what you put together for a release

Yes RP it's the base because at the end this "simulator" it's just a fancy (not even that fancy) sheet. But I do consider Aurora a very Fancy spreadsheet, so I thought it's in line with the expectations.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:12:24 AM by Froggiest »

Offline Warer

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 01:35:02 PM »
This is why modders are great.

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 03:25:42 PM »
This is why modders are great.

It's not a mod but a tool to use with Aurora and very simple. But it may give you that extra challenge or feel that now is only in your mind if you RP this aspect of the game.

There are ways to expand and I am already thinking on where to go from here but I hope the feedback and the ideas of the community will help me in expanding the project.

The following users thanked this post: Warer

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
Re: Aurora Government Simulator 1.0
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 11:21:53 PM »
UPDATE 5

PRESIDENTIALISM DLC

Working on phase one which is the addition of the candidates, this was the easy part as all was already prepared to do now is balancing the numbers and it will require at least a playthrough (so some time). I am also into adding another modifier for those elections ending very close (see capture1) as I think it should carry some penalties due to the virtual unrest such situation could cause. I am actually deciding if the above should indeed cause unrest or simply some bonus/malus to the factions. Unrest will be interesting as currently it is the only factor easy to keep under control or even always at 0%.

If you have any feedback/ideas I am all hears.

current version WITHOUT DLC is available here http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=11908.msg140960#msg140960 or by checking the first post on this page.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:53:48 AM by froggiest1982 »

The following users thanked this post: Darknote

Offline Rich.h

• Captain
  • R
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 03:39:29 AM »
As a suggestion further updates, instead of us entering racial traits. Could they be determined via the govrnment types and such? It would be great to suddenly see something like a warmongering or ultra capatalist party take power and radically change your entire culture.

The following users thanked this post: Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 05:00:35 AM »
As a suggestion further updates, instead of us entering racial traits. Could they be determined via the govrnment types and such? It would be great to suddenly see something like a warmongering or ultra capatalist party take power and radically change your entire culture.

Interesting idea. Potentially you can do that changing racial traits by SM through RP however, I guess we could explore a way to add some modifiers considering the government history and such.

I could apply the modifiers to actually change the racial traits dynamically on the file based on events and conditions to meet.

I'll play with it while testing the presidential expansion.

EDIT: I could add some increase or decrease values based on the Policies. This will work the other way round of what currently a player should do; meaning: atm you can SM a change in your culture modifying the values of your race as you wish. Reversing this concept you could actually change the Values of your race based on a calculation of the sheet. As the game progresses each value will slowly increase or decrease election by election with you updating the Race Information every time creating a dynamic situation. Finally, you could then keep updating Aurora C# to ensure the culture does also influence the game values or leave it and just follow the narrative. Updating Aurora should always be preferred as not doing so could create a fracture from what the player does and how the NPRs perceive us. implemented for next version
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:12:34 AM by Froggiest »

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
Aurora Government Simulator 2.0 Presidential Expansion - RELEASED
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2020, 07:09:23 PM »
UPDATE 9 PLUS RELEASE

After a deserved break I could finally just enjoy a short game and some family time.

As usual, it's when you play just for fun that the most interesting things happen which lead you back to work, sigh!

So in my short game I had to conquer a world of an undeveloped NPR which left me with 2 main issues that the file did not touch at all:

1 - Alien Population
2 - Slavery

Obviously, I had to tackle that right away or I would miss the opportunity to balance an aspect of the game that does not come around that fast or easily (we all know what a pain is the ground combat). The first iteration led me to add the Race Equality Constitutional Reform with the below options:

Equal, humans and aliens are treated equally.
Humans Only, where aliens are excluded from the voting system causing an increase in Nationalism sentiments and Xenophobia.
Alien Slavery Allowed, where the player will be able to build Forced Labor buildings in exchange of higher Xenophobia and, of course, unrest that is already calculated through Aurora.

The above led me to a complete overhaul of the Race information layout to be firstly usable and mostly easy to find all in one place (Aurora C# Race Information Tab). This also led me to another change which was long overdue that consists in changing the amount of Shipyard with the Amount of Tonnage. This is not only because the info is in the Tab therefore easier to find/fill but also because the number of shipyards means nothing. For instance 1 race could have 10 Naval shipyards and 10 Commercial Shipyards providing the same bonus with the old structure while now the same 10 shipyards might be 1,000,000 naval and only 500,000 commercial (5,000,000 divided by 10) providing then the right bonuses. I have attached a screenshot of the new UI in the main post.

2.0 PRESIDENTIAL EXPANSION CHANGELOG
Reworked formulas to use Race Traits
Reworked UI entirely with more data and fewer entries needed by the player
Reworked main page Graphics
Reworked some entries on Race Information Tab
Reworked War
Reworked Ruins
Added Spoil Votes into voting formulas
Added Dynamic Race Trait System
Added EVENT - Discovered Ruins: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be till the end of the playthrough
Added EVENT - First Contact: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be till the end of the playthrough
Added EVENT - Dangerous Galaxy: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be till the end of the playthrough
Added MODIFIER - Civilian Casualties: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be active until a new election is held
Added MODIFIER - Military Casualties: once active this will provide Malus and Bonus to different factions. These will be active until a new election is held
Added CHANCELLOR election
Added PRESIDENT election
Added new government form DEMOCRACY PRESIDENTIAL
Added CLOSE ELECTION modifier to simulate not clear leadership in case of a close victory
Added new rules
Added new race entry percentage of race population to introduce the alien concept
Added new CONSTITUTIONAL REFORM Race Equality to deal with mixed races
Fixed several spelling errors
Fixed different errors in the formulas
Fixed bug that led to having negative numbers of Seats
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:13:09 AM by Froggiest »

The following users thanked this post: Black

Offline Ostar

• Leading Rate
  • O
Re: Aurora Government Simulator 2.0
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 09:24:23 PM »
This is obviously a labor of love for you, so thanks for sharing it.

Some questions, please.
First.  do you need a specific version  of the ods reader? When I opened it in what I thought was the latest download of Open Office (4. 1. 7) it said the file had been created in a newer version and may have some missing functionality.

second, I ask above because I can't get the Federation elections to take place with the F9 key.  I believe I have filled in all the Race info properly.  Is there some code that may be failing to run?

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 10:47:33 PM »
This is obviously a labor of love for you, so thanks for sharing it.

Some questions, please.
First.  do you need a specific version of the ods reader? When I opened it in what I thought was the latest download of Open Office (4. 1. 7) it said the file had been created in a newer version and may have some missing functionality.

second, I ask above because I can't get the Federation elections to take place with the F9 key.  I believe I have filled in all the Race info properly.  Is there some code that may be failing to run?

I use Libre Office because the new version 7 has higher features and specs then open office. It is still free so may be worth trying however, it should any issues and the pop up message should just act as disclaimer to highlight the difference in versions. The spreadsheet does contain only basic formulas as at the beginning was running under Excel but since I am now using Windows 10 I did not want to pay for 365 office licence.

Regarding your specific issue you should firstly select the right form of government (I am using the latest version not uploaded yet so you may notice few different things)

After that you should fill properly the Race Traits against the Race Trait in Aurora C#

You should be able to run the results now. Once having a valid election just paste and copy following the instructions on the sheet and you should be able to have everything under the federation section.

Offline Ostar

• Leading Rate
  • O
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2020, 07:25:55 PM »
Got it working now, thanks!
I was confused by the small number of actual seats, since I just started a new game.

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 04:05:11 PM »
UPDATE 10

I have successfully completed the integration of the Patriarchal and Matriarchal systems into the Constitution and while doing it I have also included the Elective system. Basically, all the government forms are now deleted as they are implied to be existent once we switch from an equal to a male/female empowered reform for instance by adding a variable on the voting source directly into the formula.

Practically, now the Gender Equality has been changed to Voting Rights.

The new mechanic will work with the number of population left out to generate a small amount of unrest to be added at the current electoral unrest factor already present. Obviously, in large populations, this could lead to serious problems adding another layer to your political decisions.
The testing is going well so I am going to refurbish the Republic and Republic Elective to work as intended and more similar to the democracy (the testing game has already provided same data for balance purpose).

Good news is that working on this has actually simplified the UI considerably and reduced the amount of government slides and selection to the base ones.

Overall I am quite happy with the new look and I am sure this will make it easier for people that want to give it a go but were intimidated by the large amount of data on screen.

Below the changelog:

Changed MATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within constitution
Changed PATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within constitution
Changed ELECTIVE system to be integrated within constitution
Changed ELECTIVE MATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within constitution
Changed ELECTIVE PATRIARCHAL system to be integrated within constitution
Reworked UI to account for new Constitutional change
Added UNREST modifier to population excluded from eligible pop for vote.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 02:13:24 AM by Froggiest »

The following users thanked this post: Warer, adamskibologna

Offline Warer

• Lieutenant
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 06:43:39 PM »
You are a legend.

The following users thanked this post: Froggiest1982