Author Topic: Thanks Steve!  (Read 983 times)

Offline Kruniac (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • K
Thanks Steve!
« on: May 19, 2020, 09:50:34 AM »
I finally got around to checking the progress on C#, thinking it was going to be 23948723 years (that's a lot of 30 day increments) until it was released.

Thank you so much, Steve.  This new version is beast, and I'm looking forward to having multiple small thermal contacts and trying to recover my wreckage. 

The following users thanked this post: Hawkeye, Conscript Gary, the obelisk, VimWabbit, Warer, Ehndras, JyeGuru

Offline Warer

• Lieutenant
Re: Thanks Steve!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
What he said. This is great.

Offline consiefe

• Lieutenant
  • c
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:56:58 AM »
Yeah, absoutely I echo this. This is a great game and for my taste it's superior to well, nearly everything I play and I play a lot.

Big thanks for this extremely deep and well done game. Especially in a world where nearly all big game companies think everything is PR and graphics these days.

Offline liveware

• Bug Moderators
  • Commodore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 12:01:28 PM »
Thanks from me as well. This is a science fiction masterpiece on par with some of the great novels of the genre, in my opinion anyways.
Open the pod-bay doors HAL...

Offline roug

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • r
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 12:14:38 PM »
Yes Steve, thank you! This free game is the only game i play, i havent touche Steam or gog for å very long time!

Offline Inglonias

• Lieutenant
  • I
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »
Aurora is the sort of game I play when I have nothing else planned for a given day. It takes a lot of time and energy, especially if I need to start a new game, but once that happens, it's impossible to escape.

Offline skoormit

• Commodore
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 09:31:12 PM »
Aurora is the sort of game I play when I have nothing else planned for a given day. It takes a lot of time and energy, especially if I need to start a new game, but once that happens, it's impossible to escape.

Aurora is the game that I play despite having other things planned for the day.
Like, say, "working" from home.