Author Topic: Hostile Population?  (Read 1276 times)

Offline sonofliberty (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • s
Hostile Population?
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:00:10 AM »
I have conquered planets with large populations in other campaigns. Here I have a "hostile population" on a "chunk" with a thermal size 5. I have landed troops, fired missiles at the chunk, etc... I cannot engage the "hostile population" at all. When I landed my troops, the chunk showed up on my colony list, even though it still shows as hostile on the system screen. Looking at the colony readout, there is no listing for a "WoL" (so named because I discovered them in Wolf 359) population on the chunk and no listed facilities. How do I find out what is actually on the chunk causing it to show as hostile?

Also, I am building salvagers now. I cannot remember; will the salvage ships automatically share their haul with freighters in the same fleet? I do have storage holds on the salvagers, but there are at least 15 enemy wrecks to be salvaged.

Offline alex_brunius

• Vice Admiral
Re: Hostile Population?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:32:47 AM »
Also, I am building salvagers now. I cannot remember; will the salvage ships automatically share their haul with freighters in the same fleet? I do have storage holds on the salvagers, but there are at least 15 enemy wrecks to be salvaged.
Yes, salvage goes automatically into the cargo of freighters in the same TG.

Offline Hawkeye

• Silver Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 09:43:33 AM »
Have you the "Lost Contacts" checkbox "System Map --> Contacts Tab) checked?
Ralph Hoenig, Germany

Offline sonofliberty (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • s
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 09:46:28 AM »
No. The contact comes and goes depending on how the moon/chunk rotates into and out of sensor range of my picket and survey ships.