Astra Imperia > General News

v17 Discussion

(1/11) > >>

Erik L:
Yap about it here.

boggo2300:
OK, exactly what I wanted, however what about a way of demolishing a decommissioned facility to free up the slots?

Erik L:

--- Quote from: boggo2300 on November 11, 2015, 02:59:36 PM ---OK, exactly what I wanted, however what about a way of demolishing a decommissioned facility to free up the slots?

--- End quote ---

Happy? :)

boggo2300:
c'mon,  you be getting instant feedback!

something in the multi faction start (thanks!!)  you may want to specify the 5% penalty is off the tax income adjusted by pop size,  my first reading was -5% of the 7035 rather than the 2638

since I have 10 factions in my game,  thanks for the 40% penalty!!!!

hmm, what would be the result when a faction is merged or destroyed?  logically the penalty for all survivors would become 5% less,  might be worth mentioning.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: boggo2300 on November 11, 2015, 03:13:47 PM ---c'mon,  you be getting instant feedback!

something in the multi faction start (thanks!!)  you may want to specify the 5% penalty is off the tax income adjusted by pop size,  my first reading was -5% of the 7035 rather than the 2638

since I have 10 factions in my game,  thanks for the 40% penalty!!!!

hmm, what would be the result when a faction is merged or destroyed?  logically the penalty for all survivors would become 5% less,  might be worth mentioning.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome on that :D

That's why I included the example. But mathematically, it comes out to the same number. :)

RAW states "Each population past the second imposes a -5% penalty to values globally." So it follows in my brain that if your faction count on that planet is reduced, so is the penalty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version