Author Topic: Story with invaders on?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Haji (OP)

• Captain
Story with invaders on?
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:49:21 AM »
I wanted to ask if anyone knows (or is making) a story with recent version (6.0+) invaders on. I'd love to read it to see what they are capable of, as the only story I know of (NATO vs. Soviets) is old and information about them is hard to come by.

As a side note I think it would be useful to have a topic (preferably a sticky one) where people could either ask if there are specific stories (like I do in this instance) or where people could in a few words summary/advertise their campaigns.

Offline JacenHan

• Captain
  • Discord Username: Jacenhan
Re: Story with invaders on?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 01:34:29 PM »
There's this. Not really a story, but it has some information.

Offline Theodidactus

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
I will. That's how my concordance storyline will end...but first there's a lot I need to do.

I've been busy with semiprofessional fiction writing but I hope to return to fiction here soon. I stopped off at the cliffhanger opening to a story.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline Haji (OP)

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:58:03 PM »
There's this. Not really a story, but it has some information.

Thanks I'll check it out.