VB6 Aurora > Aurora Chat

Questions not worth their own thread

(1/10) > >>

Drgong:
Many times I have questions that are not worth to make their own thread, but I figured it might be useful to have a thread where people can ask the random silly questions and then leave the door open for the next person to ask.

Or it might be that I feel like a idiot.

How do you rename a system or a planet?   Is it the system view window or somewhere else.   I know you can do it but I completely forgot!  ???

JacenHan:
It is at the bottom of the System View and the Economics window, along with a variety of other options. If your monitor is too small it might have gotten cut off.

smoelf:
That is a good idea. Especially since this thread: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=8185.0 turned into such a thread with freely flowing questions and answers, so a new thread might help separate questions from general basic advice.

Drgong:
Here is a another question.

If you are making a two stage missile, and you have the 2nd stage already produced, does it pull the 2nd stage from the stockpile, or produce a new one?

Curious as I have a lot of soon to be very obsolete AMMs and was thinking if I could covert them to cheap mines they might be still useful.

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: Drgong on January 24, 2018, 01:29:30 PM ---Here is a another question.

If you are making a two stage missile, and you have the 2nd stage already produced, does it pull the 2nd stage from the stockpile, or produce a new one?

Curious as I have a lot of soon to be very obsolete AMMs and was thinking if I could covert them to cheap mines they might be still useful.

--- End quote ---

Produces a new one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version