Author Topic: moving fuel to refuelling station  (Read 1168 times)

Offline spazomatic (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • s
moving fuel to refuelling station
« on: April 18, 2020, 01:44:47 AM »
I built one of those space stations flagged as a tanker and intended to use mobile fleets of ship-based tankers to feed fuel to it so it, but I am having difficulty convincing my mobile tanker fleet to transfer fuel to it.   I found a fuel priority option in the ship class miscellaneous tab and i bumped up the priority on the station from 0 to 1 and that seemed to help, but it doesn't seem to work consistently.   I don't know if the tankers are busy trying to refuel each other as they see their fuel levels drop, or if there is something wonky with the mechanics.   I can get it to work by putting the station in a sub fleet and moving the tankers one at a time into that sub fleet with orders to only refuel that subfleet, but that is a lot of extra effort.   I am not sure if the mechanics of this are a little off or if I am just doing something wrong.   Also, it would be nice if there was something under the Standing Orders to automate transferring fuel to a refuelling hub (as opposed to a colony).

Overall I have been absolutely loving the new version!

The following users thanked this post: skoormit, Fistandantillus7