Author Topic: Some problems with Aurora after using resize enable  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Haji (OP)

• Captain
Some problems with Aurora after using resize enable
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:07:29 AM »
Right now I'm limited to playing Aurora on my laptop, which is a problem due to resolution. I tried to fix that using resize enable, but it didn't really work for me. I wanted to go for infinity screen, but unfortunately, the Aurora doesn't reset windows sizes after using resize enable. What does that mean? Basically few, very important screens, are messed up completely and can't be reset. Or to be more precise, I have no idea how to reset them. (Note: using "reset windows position or something like that only resets position - not size)

Does anyone know the solution to the problem? I should probably point out, that I have several auroras installed on the computer on several diffrent accounts, and they all have the problem - after using resize enable on only one of those installs.

Offline Charlie Beeler

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Some problems with Aurora after using resize enable
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 06:17:36 AM »
Have you gone through the suggestions in this FAQ thread?

http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php/topic,2033.0.html
Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics - paraphrase attributed to Gen Omar Bradley

Offline Haji (OP)

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »
I have now. However, there doesn't seem to be a solution to my problem, as this is primarly the problem with resizeenable, not Aurora. What I need to do is to force Aurora or resize enable to reset all windows that had their sizes changed, becouse the sizes do not reset, making the screens unreadable.

Offline Victuz

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 07:31:30 AM »
What operating system do you have on your laptop?
I swear I remember some option for XP that forced a refresh of all the window sizes.