Announcements > Announcements

Account Registrations

(1/2) > >>

Erik L:
I am going back to account activations. This means you create an account. I get notified. I either delete it due to it being a duplicate or other spam related signs. Or I set the account to be activated. This is where you come in again. You get an email. So do not sign up using temporary email services. I have most blocked regardless. Check your spam. If your account is not activated by you in the 2 weeks after you sign up, it gets deleted.

Also, if you have signed up already and are waiting for your account to be activated, do not create a second account. This just flags BOTH for deletion. I am not going to try and guess which one you want. So do it once, and I will get to it.

Erik L:
If you submit multiple accounts on creation (and yes, I can check for duplicates), I will randomly pick one to be approved and delete the rest. And in my best Evil Overlord manner, I won't tell you which got approved.

So don't do it.

Erik L:
Again. DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.

If you do not have the patience to wait for me to approve the account, then you certainly do not have the patience for Aurora.

Erik L:
I put the account registration back to approval/activation.

Erik L:
Account registration now requires answering "Why are you joining?"

Spurious answers or nonsense answers will result in your registration being denied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version