Author Topic: Ruins & Atmosphere and You  (Read 1422 times)

Offline madpraxis (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • m
Ruins & Atmosphere and You
« on: December 04, 2012, 03:45:59 AM »
Steve, my fine feathered friend, you know I love you in a non-platonic way ;)

So do me a favour me mate, alphabetize the gas list for terraforming! I beg of you! Save me from the mild twitching I suffer when I see that drop down come up!

Also, system generation 'random ruins' button totally needs to be changed to 'ruins' and be made into a radio button selection window that pops up when activated, with random as a choice, so that way setting up a scenario doesn't involve 'selecting body -> pressing random ruins -> pressing update atmosphere -> repeat' until finding the desired one, then hitting it again before you can stop yourself followed by a facedesk. Two columns, one for size, one for condition, with a centered one at the bottom for random would be super keen with a capture to activate the selection and get it done when two choices have been made, or one of course in case of random. (Or even cut the button in half 'Random' 'Ruin' to save that whole extra step of opening the window when clicking on ruin.)

I'll airfreight a can of mountain dew and a twinkie to you when this task has been completed.
 ;D

Help me, Stevie-Walm Aurora. You're my only hope!!!
...I'm totally making a shirt that says that. As soon as I get off my arse...totally...

*An edit!* I also totally forgot something. I blame it on my diet of swedish fish and rockstar today.
A GTFO like checkbox for colonies to keep civ lines from targeting a colony so that way if you have a small outlying colony that you want to keep small as an outpost or such, or a research base in a pile of ruins that you don't want developed past 'My quonset huts and I are playing in the dirt, go way, shoo' stage. Or say a small fuel refinery operation based off in the hinterlands. So on, so forth.
That would be nice, fer sure.
That is all, carry on.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:35:42 AM by madpraxis »