VB6 Aurora > Aurora Bugs

Official v6.10 Bugs Thread

(1/58) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Please post confirmed bugs for v6.10 in this thread. However, please read the guidelines below on reporting bugs before posting. If you had a bug in v6.00 and it still isn't fixed, please report it again in this thread.

Bug Reporting Guidelines

Steve

tryrar:
First one off the bat  :P

Got a 3061 error in check for missiles "too few parameters. Expected 1" followed by an error 91 "object variable or with block variable not set". Since I haven't designed missiles yet, I'm guessing its an NPR problem

Bouchart:
Yes I have the same problem.

Also, research points and construction points don't seem to accumulate over time.

Victuz:
After updating to 6.10 I get error 3061 followed by error 91 same as the rest.

I have changed my separator to a dot than to a coma than to dot again to make sure. It still happens.

I have played with 6.00 an hour earlier and it seemed to work fine.

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: tryrar on October 21, 2012, 01:24:35 PM ---First one off the bat  :P

Got a 3061 error in check for missiles "too few parameters. Expected 1" followed by an error 91 "object variable or with block variable not set". Since I haven't designed missiles yet, I'm guessing its an NPR problem

--- End quote ---

Fixed it - rather than create a brand new version I have updated the Aurora.exe in the v6.10 patch file. If you have already set up a v6.10 campaign you can download the patch again and only update the Aurora.exe.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version