Author Topic: Inuk where are you?  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Panopticon (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • P
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Inuk where are you?
« on: August 23, 2011, 02:17:13 PM »
Our friends from the north have been silent for some time, I haven't even gotten PMs since the game start. I'll use my best judgement for a while but if we don't get word from Father Tim soon I am going to consider throwing that faction up for adoption. I will leave on Thursday for vacation and return on Monday, if I hear nothing by then a decision will be made.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss what you guys think might be best too, I can always play it myself and we may have a new player shortly who might decide to use it, or at least take some of its territory, I dunno.

Offline shadenight123

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • Gamer's thoughts-my blog
Re: Inuk where are you?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 02:42:21 PM »
seeing how he claimed all the "northern" part of the world, even those of different countries/regions/nations, IF (and i repeat the IF) it had to be "split" the story side would be about regional/political problems of cohabitations, internal strifes, and the like.
That's for the Rp.
For the rest, you could use it as one npc (non playable character) region. like for example the rest of the grey area is.
OR you could evenly split it's resources among the others countries, because "the inuk have dispersed themselves, and have promptly been absorbed by all the other nations"
people die all the time, it's not a problem.
it is if you're sending them to die.
i'm not. they just need to learn to be better.
at NOT BREATHING ON MARS!?
they need NOT TO CARE!
my blog (updated 17/12/2011) (updated every saturday):
http://shadenight123.blogspot.com/

Offline Father Tim

• Vice Admiral
Re:
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 04:36:56 PM »
Our friends from the north have been silent for some time, I haven't even gotten PMs since the game start. I'll use my best judgement for a while but if we don't get word from Father Tim soon I am going to consider throwing that faction up for adoption. I will leave on Thursday for vacation and return on Monday, if I hear nothing by then a decision will be made.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss what you guys think might be best too, I can always play it myself and we may have a new player shortly who might decide to use it, or at least take some of its territory, I dunno.

Odd, I sent quite a lengthy and detailed PM Sunday morning.  Irritatingly, there's no copy of it in my PM Outbox, so I have no proof (and no reference; I'd have to rewrite it from scratch).

Did you not receive it?  That was my problem with the last community game - no one seemed to be getting my private messages.  I had to do everything through public posts.

Offline shadenight123

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • Gamer's thoughts-my blog
Re:
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 04:41:48 PM »
Odd, I sent quite a lengthy and detailed PM Sunday morning.  Irritatingly, there's no copy of it in my PM Outbox, so I have no proof (and no reference; I'd have to rewrite it from scratch).

Did you not receive it?  That was my problem with the last community game - no one seemed to be getting my private messages.  I had to do everything through public posts.

it's strange but some forums do not save the message they send through pm.
i'd suggest (if you like suggestions) to write it on bloc notes (or similar) and encrypt it with a password.
then, upload it somewhere and try and give only to panopticon the password. in that way, you could publicly post the links, but without the password, there wouldn't even be a problem of "espionageing".
people die all the time, it's not a problem.
it is if you're sending them to die.
i'm not. they just need to learn to be better.
at NOT BREATHING ON MARS!?
they need NOT TO CARE!
my blog (updated 17/12/2011) (updated every saturday):
http://shadenight123.blogspot.com/

Offline Elouda

• Gold Supporter
  • Lieutenant
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Re: Inuk where are you?
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »
Or if youre comfortable with it, just use email.