Author Topic: System Requirements  (Read 14502 times)

Offline faiuwle

• Leading Rate
  • f
Re: System Requirements
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »
Ok, so the controls that Brian was talking about are not there - they might be a service pack 3 thing.

I reset the window positions, and now I see that, including the title bar, the window as generated is exactly as high as the screen, though I can move the title bar up past the top of the screen to see the place where the rest of the window should be, which is what I've been doing anyway.  Are you sure there's no way to change the font that the game uses?

Offline boggo2300

• Registered
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2010, 08:00:03 PM »
on a 1080 high screen the windows definately should not be the full height of the screen, in the section where you can set large fonts, theres also a selection for custom font sizes, which allows you to go smaller, down to about 75% of normal I think,  It requires a reboot, and I've never done this myself, so I cant guarantee it wont cause other issues.

Matt
The boggosity of the universe tends towards maximum.

Offline faiuwle

• Leading Rate
  • f
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »
Well, the section I found does not require a reboot, and it changes the font sizes of all the fonts in most applications (down to size 6), but not in Aurora.  Probably the game is overriding the system fonts with its own font, which is why I think there should be another way to change it somehow.