VB6 Aurora > Aurora Chat

What's going on in your empire/planet/battlefield?

(1/412) > >>

Jacob/Lee:
I just encountered another alien race, unlike the past 3 they didn't immediately fire at the survey ship, we're making a ton of great communication rolls and I think this'll work out. In other news, a grav survey ship exploded on its way to Earth to overhaul, the irony, it burnssssss!

Also, right after I finished max oxygen +20% my allies gave me max oxygen -10%, thanks friends!

Dutchling:
I just made my first missile ships.
But somehow I think you already knew that >.>

Jacob/Lee:
Don't forget the ECM and ECCM <.<

welchbloke:
Currently, my empire is planet hopping through the colonies of the Linquing en-route to their Home World.  The Linquing have no remaining warships and my fleet controls the space around their Home World.  Elsewhere, all of my freighters are desperately shuttling infrastructure to the Inman Home World.  The Inman (a friendly race) were bombarded by the Juggernaut and the Home World has fallen from a population of 3 billion to less than 1.9 billion in just over a year.  My race occupied the Inman Home World so that they could try and save the survivors.  The entire Inman fleet plus all the facilities and shipyards on the Home World were destroyed by a single Juggernaut.  At the same time my fleet is going through a major upgrade program including replacing all SCAM drives with GCAM drives.  Threats are everywhere, the fleet is spread thin, I cannot build ships fast enough and I'm loving it :)

Jacob/Lee:
So I am dragging ass through the increments, hundreds of 5-60 sec increments. I am really tempted to search every nook and cranny of these systems to find the combatants and bust some asses over there. This is getting ridiculous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version