Author Topic: Training crews up to 100%  (Read 1272 times)

Offline blue emu (OP)

• Commander
  • b
Training crews up to 100%
« on: May 09, 2012, 12:10:55 AM »
I like to keep my new construction in my home system, running Fleet Exercises until they reach 100% training. What's the fastest way to train a ship's crew up to 100% training level?

What stats should the ship's Captain have? Crew Training, I assume... do any other skills help? Operations, perhaps?

Does the Fleet Staff affect the training rate? Could I speed it up by putting a Flag Bridge on one of the vessels in the training squadron and embarking the Fleet Staff for the exercises?

Offline ExChairman

• Bronze Supporter
  • Commodore
  • E
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Re: Training crews up to 100%
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
Fleet staff helps a lot, high training is good on both ships and HQ staff, not entirely sure how much but its going a lot faster since I researched Improved comand and control and placed marine officers in all of the slots.
Veni, Vedi, Volvo
"Granström"

Wargame player and Roleplayer for 33 years...

Offline Marthnn

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
Re: Training crews up to 100%
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 07:16:54 AM »
Never forget that a Ship Captain of official rank equal or higher than the Fleet Commander is not good. The ship then gets a fraction of its normal training. I don't know if it's the same for the Operations Officer, but I don't take any chances...