Author Topic: So I captured some PoW's.  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Rawb (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • R
So I captured some PoW's.
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:25:02 AM »
127 Foreigners are currently enjoying Human Hospitality in a secret Earth base with a fairly slim chance of seeing their homeworld again. It's not my fault they chose the wrong time to visit the Sol system.

Anyways, What exactly can I do with these visitors? I saw the science option to perform an autopsy... pretty hardcore to just start slicing up aliens to see how they work. Is there anything else I can do with them? Also, how does this impact relations with their Empire? Are they aware that I have some of theirs as Prisoners?

Thanks guys.

Offline sloanjh

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: So I captured some PoW's.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 12:36:32 PM »
I saw the science option to perform an autopsy... pretty hardcore to just start slicing up aliens to see how they work.

Yeah, but think of the millions you can make selling the video online!!

Steve - I think alien autopsies should give your empire some money in addition to the research points :)

John

PS - haven't captured any prisoners with the new rules.  You should be able to interrogate them - not sure if that happens automatically now when you capture them (it used to).  After enough interrogation points you get a piece of intel (at least that's how it used to work).

Online Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 12:50:52 PM »

Steve - I think alien autopsies should give your empire some money in addition to the research points :)

It should get be more interesting when I get around to biological warfare :)

Steve

Offline Rawb (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • R
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 03:54:01 PM »
Oh boy!  ;D